Subliminal Talk

Full Version: question regarding Natural song and lyric writing 4g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon I was curious if you ever got the results back from the man or woman who custom ordered this subliminal from you initially.

I've only been on this program for very little time so far but already feel its effects slightly even though it has been less then 3 weeks I've used the program.

I was just wondering if you ever got the results from the original purchaser and if you have any tips on getting the most of out this subliminal.

I will use this subliminal for 3 - 6 months and report back with my results.

For the record I used this program for a week quit, used E2 for 2 weeks then came back to Natural song and lyric writing. I noticed the first day after using it again my freestyles were MUCH more better and came allot easier in my mind

I've been free styling everyday and yesterday just 1 day after using it again I was the best in both content, delivery, and the ability to come up with complex or good rhymes spontaneously.

So based on me getting results off such little usage I'm very excited for long term usage.

I asked you before you said you aren't taking custom orders atm.. When would you consider taking an order to upgrade this sub to 5g.

and how much would you charge? I'd like to know so I can save up money for it.
I got very good feedback from the original orderer of this program. To get the most out of it, use it for 12 to 16 hours a day, every day, and don't interrupt it with higher generation subs.

It will be a long time before I will be able to take custom orders. I can't keep up with even building what I have to build and developing 6G prototype.

Custom single stage 5G programs are the same price as everything else - $5,000 per title. It's intended to dissuade people from ordering customs, so I can work on what else I am doing. Obviously that's not a high enough price to do that... have had to refuse three custom orders and postpone the one I accepted.
(12-31-2016, 01:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I got very good feedback from the original orderer of this program. To get the most out of it, use it for 12 to 16 hours a day, every day, and don't interrupt it with higher generation subs.

It will be a long time before I will be able to take custom orders. I can't keep up with even building what I have to build and developing 6G prototype.

Custom single stage 5G programs are the same price as everything else - $5,000 per title. It's intended to dissuade people from ordering customs, so I can work on what else I am doing. Obviously that's not a high enough price to do that... have had to refuse three custom orders and postpone the one I accepted.

Thanks for the great response. I hope when the time comes you can do this for me. I wouldn't mind if it took 6 months for me to get the product as long as I go t it eventually I'd be happy. hip hop music is my intended lifestyle & career and I would really love and appreciate a 5g program.

That being said. 4g is a blessing as well. Thank you!
(12-31-2016, 03:35 AM)Different Heaven Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, great.

Shannon, do you have some feedback also from your "Better Plot Design"? I wonder if almost none of people write the testimony in this forum.

About custom sub,

Does "custom" means the customer can tell/ask the subliminal creator to make that custom sub as he/she wish? Like goals, and name embedd?
And can people who wanted to order custom sub ask the creator to make a relatively new subliminal title, like for example, "Attract your Perfect House."?

Thank you Shannon.

Yeah custom as in you can order whatever you like as long as it's possible and safe to do and you pay what Shannon asks for the service he offers.