Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think so
(12-20-2016, 08:08 AM)Different Heaven Wrote: [ -> ]I think only subliminal with ASRB tech must be back to back loop. EHPRA and DMSI, period.

Otherwise can be allowed.

I thought it only applied to subs that were measured in loops. The E2 instructions don't say anything about that, just to listen 8 to 21 hours a day, so it probably only applies to DMSI.
(12-20-2016, 11:26 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 08:08 AM)Different Heaven Wrote: [ -> ]I think only subliminal with ASRB tech must be back to back loop. EHPRA and DMSI, period.

I thought it only applied to subs that were measured in loops. The E2 instructions don't say anything about that, just to listen 8 to 21 hours a day, so it probably only applies to DMSI.

Only subs using ASRB tech are measured in loops and only they are affected by that stricture. E2 is 5.5g, but pre-ASRB.
(12-20-2016, 05:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Only subs using ASRB tech are measured in loops and only they are affected by that stricture. E2 is 5.5g, but pre-ASRB.

Are you sure? Just asking because the track is 1:06:00 long.
(12-21-2016, 06:28 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2016, 05:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you sure? Just asking because the track is 1:06:00 long.

There is no mention of loops until 6 months ago. Before it's been about hrs
E2 has a ASRB of 20:2.
Everything b4 e2 has no asrb, so no pausing
Yes, sorry, I meant everything before E2.

E2 is sort of a middle ground. It has ASRB, but was not designed for a limited number of loops.
(12-21-2016, 11:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, sorry, I meant everything before E2.

E2 is sort of a middle ground. It has ASRB, but was not designed for a limited number of loops.

So is it bad to pause and restart E2?
My interpretation of this is it did not have an intended amount of loops per run - so you can pause and restart, or just restart for it.

DMSI from my understanding is you must complete exactly x amount of loops, when you hop on the train you're not getting off until your loops are done
What happens if I have to pee during my runs of DMSI? Tongue

Is it better to leave the sub running in another room and make my quick escape, or should I pause for 60 seconds and rush to the bathroom?
(12-26-2016, 07:40 AM)kalmah0804 Wrote: [ -> ]What happens if I have to pee during my runs of DMSI? Tongue

Is it better to leave the sub running in another room and make my quick escape, or should I pause for 60 seconds and rush to the bathroom?

This is especially a problem with the trickling stream I find Big Grin