Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.01A - Field Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started Dec 2
Break from 2.5v for 10+days

Went out Dec 2,

After one loop, went to a house party a little too late most people were gone still enough of like 30 people.

It was a very tight social circle there and most people know each other, so i went more of a social game route. Collected 6 numbers. only thing worth mentioning is at the very end i was talking to one of the best looking girls weird thing is i somehow did not see her?

I was talking to another girl and she stood like a meter from me by herself. i looked at her and gesture her to coem to me and said : join us

She came over and we started chatting, immediate the to her girl i was talking to went off to do her things, ( I just met her that night but shes more of a friend since we actually live pretty close by)

So i chatted with this girl, for a good 5 minute or more, her friend is hovering behind me and just waiting for her and chatting with whoever is left.
Then she came over and said to her: lets go home balhlablah hurry up

Girl i was talking to told her to STFU in a jokingly way and kept on talking to me.
I talked to her a bit more. But there was no way i could of separate the two of them....

Ran two more loops that night when i slept .

Dec 03 - going out.
Didnt run anything and went out.

Got to club with my buddies.
After a while on DF , i was actually quite not in the mood something happened earlier in the day that was on my mind messying with my mood.

I turned and i made EC with a girl. and i instantly felt the ON ... i smirked and let her wait for a bit for the tension..

30 seconds in i walked over.. pull her into me...
rest is just doing what needs to be done..
Handled her girlfriend good enough at one point on dancefloor, her friend left. and i Ended up pulling her to my place Big Grin

Dec 17
Good two weeks plus of DMSI ... i have been dreaming multiple dreams per night sometimes looool. some are weird shit. First 2 weeks i was like tired like zombie. No other noticeable effects like warm body or getting emotional.

I didnt have a good sleep for the last 3 days and i woke up really early this morning and was quite tired. Last night i went out to a club. I somehow was feeling doubt on a much more conscious level before i opened. Most of the time this doesnt happen at all.

Nothing really opened. Max i got was few minute of dancing lool. I was actually being indecisive and intent wasnt that great when i opened. hmm either it just i took too long of a break of not going out or im just rusty or just thinking too much inware with the healing. probly all 3.

Even though i was doubting, it shoudlnt be an issue for me, i have opened super hotties when i felt like shit lol and it opened better. I would say this is just a bad night nothing more. of course my overall emotion and state and mindset could of been better during the night but its not worth even worrying about.
The healing and clearing part of this seems to be rather challenging for most of us.
Weirdest dream last night.

It was like i was in some kind of martial arts temple, i was with a few others. felt like i had some abilities like in a video game
but i was actually inside as a person of myself
I think we are investigating something or some crime.

While investing .. there seem to be a bomb that killed us all.
somehow i was getting a hair cut later....

after that i was somehow told or just appear to be flashing back in time in my own dream to before the bomb killed us all... and i was suppose to correct the path.
Felt like i went through a whole bunch of events that i dont rememeber...later i woke up. didnt even find the crime guy =_=