Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Brainwave Entrainment Phenomenon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is very common for people when entering deep meditations to some times feel anywhere from little to extreme vibrations throughout the body? and has happened to me coulpe of times recently.. is there any explenation? I am looking for a scientific one if possible I have heard about chakras and all and thats cool I respect your beliefs but I don't buy that.

thanks, as I can not find an explanation to this ANYWHERE
I have encountered that phenomenon. I am not sure how to explain it, but it seems to me that a reasonable possible explanation might be that one is becoming more attuned to the awareness of certain frequencies which are always there, but which are "drowned out" by the conscious mind's "volume". Another possibility is that they are resonance waves of some sort of energy which we become aware of as we attune ourselves to them, through that meditation, and only then do we detect them. Another possibility is that they are the result of dissonance in the energy we produce within ourselves while meditating, which causes one or more of the lighter energy bodies to be out of phase with one or more other such bodies to some degree; if this is the case, it is likely that what you sense is actually the differential between the two energy frequencies.