Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Red Viper Returns: DMSI v3.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It has been two weeks for v3.0.1, version A. Three loops a day, first week FLAC on Macbook, this week mp3 on iPod with headphones. Noise cancelling headphones from BOSE, but not turned on. Some observations:

-Rumbling tummy syndrome. When I wake up, I feel hungry. My stomach growls at me for some food. Was getting lunch at work and my stomach made noises even the girl from the catering looked funny at me.
-Felt a bit off, like nothing was happening.
-I was very tired, like I hadn't slept for days
-A lot of past events going through my mind. Especially related to girls
-Gained some weight, probably eating to much crappy foods, will have to deal with that

Now some stories:
Last Friday, went to a bar. Met a girl, we kissed a bit. My ex shows up. Oh boy.
On Saturday had a birthday and of course my ex was there as well, since we share mutual friends. All the girls kept staring angry at me. I asked what was up. One of the guys then told me my ex was very angry at me. She told everyone I kissed that girl right in front of her face and I was very disrespectful. to be honest, I didn't even see her there. Lots of drama as you can read.

Today (this Friday when I typed this draft) felt different, like something was clicking in my mind. That feeling. On the job a few girls who never talk to me suddenly ask about my day and my weekend. Very interesting.

Had a birthday party of a friend yesterday with a lot of people there. Now I know what the celebrity vibe feels like. Conversations were going smooth, I made a great impression on a few girls. One girl said she was talking to someone but listening to me the whole time. She said she loved hearing my stories.
Got invited for a couple of Christmas parties. Got a couple of girls adding me on FB immediately after talking to them. Got a lot of compliments on my clothing and hairstyle. Even guys told me they love my style.
All in all, I think I'm on the verge of discovering the true power of the sub in the next week. As always, see you next week. If I'm able to type that is. Christmas party #1 is on Saturday and I know that things will escalate!
Sounds like the ex isn't over you. I'd loudly say to her, in front of her friends... "So first of all, I didn't even see you there until after I kissed her. And second of all, you're my ex... which means you're not interested... which means it doesn't affect you. So deal with it."

Of course that will raise the roof some, but it will also have all those women who were giving you dirty looks wanting to jump you themselves... lol
Wouldn't it be lying to say that she is not interested when you know she obviously is Big Grin maybe she is not supposed to be interested but we are human we still feel something most of the time. And with DMSI on play I guess it's not easy to forget The Red Viper, lets feel sorry for her Tongue
It's not great what she did though, whining about it, but it's funny.
(12-18-2016, 12:06 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't it be lying to say that she is not interested when you know she obviously is Big Grin maybe she is not supposed to be interested but we are human we still feel something most of the time. And with DMSI on play I guess it's not easy to forget The Red Viper, lets feel sorry for her Tongue

You're (apparently - maybe I'm wrong) not getting it.

She's your ex. She has NO say over what you do or with whom (if she ever did or should have to begin with). So just because she's insecure and jealous doesn't mean Jack Schitt to you.

And do you know why?

Because you are your own man, who does what he pleases, and the rest can just take a hike.

And when you do this right, your ex's get insecure and jealous and start whining and bitching and complaining because they think they see an alpha, and they're shit testing to see if they're right. And the less you give a Schitt, the more wet she will get and the more likely she is to want you back.

And the more you don't care, the worse it gets... until she and ALL of her sour puss cronies want to fizuck the babies out of you.

Because you're your own man and you do your own thing and the rest can just deal with it.
I have this weird feeling, like it's not supposed to be like this. Like I'm the bad guy here for doing what I want. I was always the whining beta myself so to be on this side of the coin is something strange. I AM NOT COMPLAINING lol. In fact, I much rather be in this kind of situations than never even trying to get the girl. I simply love this way of life. Something I forgot to add to my first post:
I felt it when someone was intimidated by me, some insecure guys were behaving very fidgety around me when I entered the conversation where there was this cute blonde chick. Avoiding eye contact and just wanting to leave. And the guys who are considered successful were not condescending to me. Like no bad jokes or making fun of me.

Yeah I agree with you Shannon, clearly she still has feelings for me, and seeing me being successful is very hard for her. A lot of times is the old adage: Wanting something you can't have.

Or to put it in chaosvrgns words: F*cking DMSI
(12-18-2016, 12:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2016, 12:06 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't it be lying to say that she is not interested when you know she obviously is Big Grin maybe she is not supposed to be interested but we are human we still feel something most of the time. And with DMSI on play I guess it's not easy to forget The Red Viper, lets feel sorry for her Tongue

She's your ex. She has NO say over what you do or with whom (if she ever did or should have to begin with). So just because she's insecure and jealous doesn't mean Jack Schitt to you.

And do you know why?

Because you are your own man, who does what he pleases, and the rest can just take a hike.

And when you do this right, your ex's get insecure and jealous and start whining and bitching and complaining because they think they see an alpha, and they're shit testing to see if they're right. And the less you give a Schitt, the more wet she will get and the more likely she is to want you back.

And the more you don't care, the worse it gets... until she and ALL of her sour puss cronies want to fizuck the babies out of you.

Because you're your own man and you do your own thing and the rest can just deal with it.

I agree with you on that, your are your own man etc, no problemo with that Wink I would certainly not excuse myself if I would be in Oberyn situation quiet the opposite. I would probably be sarcastic about it and make fun of her.
I'm playing devil advocate.
I was just saying that it may be hard for her to get over it so I understand that she would whine about it. Even if it's the not the right way to do it and she shouldn't do it.
It takes a lot of hard work on yourself to get over those jealous feelings.
And she is playing against DMSI here so it is maybe overwhelming her in ways we don't know. A bit like if you learn that your Ex just got rich after you broke up with her.

What I don't agree with is that:
Quote:And second of all, you're my ex... which means you're not interested... which means it doesn't affect you. So deal with it."
I would have said it more like this : which means you shouldn't be interested anymore, learn to live with it.
The way you said it was like she could turn off the feeling like a switch.
(12-18-2016, 03:00 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2016, 12:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

And do you know why?

I agree with you on that, your are your own man etc, no problemo with that Wink I would certainly not excuse myself if I would be in Oberyn situation quiet the opposite. I would probably be sarcastic about it and make fun of her.
I'm playing devil advocate.
I was just saying that it may be hard for her to get over it so I understand that she would whine about it. Even if it's the not the right way to do it and she shouldn't do it.
It takes a lot of hard work on yourself to get over those jealous feelings.
And she is playing against DMSI here so it is maybe overwhelming her in ways we don't know. A bit like if you learn that you Ex just got rich after you broke up with her.

What I don't agree with is that:
Quote:And second of all, you're my ex... which means you're not interested... which means it doesn't affect you. So deal with it."
I would have said it more like this : which means you shouldn't be interested anymore, learn to live with it.
The way you said it was like she could turn off the feeling like a switch.

The way I said it was like what you need to say to have maximum impact for what that phrase is designed to do, which is set boundaries and increase her attraction.
Interesting, I didn't thought about that.
Why not completely cut off the ex? Hear me out on this...

They're your ex for a reason. Remember that reason. Now do you want to be near the person that caused you that feeling? You respect yourself more by saying no. I believe it sends out this very strong message to the world, and only strengthens your conviction.
(12-18-2016, 08:25 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: [ -> ]Why not completely cut off the ex? Hear me out on this...

They're your ex for a reason. Remember that reason. Now do you want to be near the person that caused you that feeling? You respect yourself more by saying no. I believe it sends out this very strong message to the world, and only strengthens your conviction.

Through mutual friends I will see her occasionally, but I'm not contacting her any more. Too much drama for a girl who pretends to be this strong independent woman.
(.....)
(12-19-2016, 04:32 AM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoyed that first post. It's definitely working for you man!

Did you feel a difference between FLAC and mp3?

Thanks man! The previous versions helped me a lot in my personal development and it goes on with this one.

As for the difference between mp3 and FLAC I definitely feel something more with FLAC. However, I can't seem the get it right on my iPhone. VLC will play it, but there is a problem with the volume. It goes up and down the whole time, quite annoying. I tried using different apps, but all had some flaws, like repeating the playlist after 3 loops or stopping after the first one. For now I am sticking with the mp3, until I find a way to play FLAC properly.
(12-19-2016, 08:10 AM)OberynMartell Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2016, 04:32 AM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoyed that first post. It's definitely working for you man!

Did you feel a difference between FLAC and mp3?

Thanks man! The previous versions helped me a lot in my personal development and it goes on with this one.

As for the difference between mp3 and FLAC I definitely feel something more with FLAC. However, I can't seem the get it right on my iPhone. VLC will play it, but there is a problem with the volume. It goes up and down the whole time, quite annoying. I tried using different apps, but all had some flaws, like repeating the playlist after 3 loops or stopping after the first one. For now I am sticking with the mp3, until I find a way to play FLAC properly.

I use AVPlayer for iPhone. Works fine with flac
(.....)
Pages: 1 2 3