Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MHS 5.5G Suggestions Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I've used MHS 3G repeatedly for the past 2-3 years. Good sub. Obviously the one I have is old as hell but the old dog still has some bite to it. Anyway, here's some of the things I've thought of to include in the new version

1. Ease/distract the mind during the healing process. Easier said than done sure, but as a person who can be a bit of a hypochondriac NOT thinking about the injury/ailment is really beneficial.

2. Improve the positive attidude module. One of the things i LOVE about MHS 3G was that the mood boosting programming really helped me through some hard times such as when my acid reflux was in overdrive or when my ears were aching like a mofo and I was worried about all sorts of nonsense.

3. Make it possible (if its not already) for MHS to heal ALL types of damage including those done during regular exercise. Exercise in and of itself is going to cause some amount of "damage" to the body so this module will be useful for people trying to improve recovery time.

4. Have something in the OE that guides the person on the right activities and dietary choices to partake in to accelerate the healing process.

5. Anything's Possible type attitude for those suffering with severe injuries and to help eliminate thoughts like "I'm never going to heal" or "I'm f*cked up for life"

6. Maximize sleep so that we spend as much time as possible in REM sleep in order to induce greater healing.

7. Allow our subconscious to notify us when we are done healing or if we have healed as much as is possible (not sure on this one, Shannon may need to check this one out).

If anyone else has suggestions please post them! Thanks to Shannon for scheduling this badboy for an upgrade!
(12-14-2016, 05:54 PM)Different Heaven Wrote: [ -> ]Release HGH, tell the subconscious mind to release it cause it was one of the most important essence for healing of the body.

The way the program is designed, specifying what chemistry to use is unnecessary. The subconscious will adjust body and brain chemistry and activity as needed automatically for this purpose.
(12-14-2016, 12:21 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so I've used MHS 3G repeatedly for the past 2-3 years. Good sub. Obviously the one I have is old as hell but the old dog still has some bite to it. Anyway, here's some of the things I've thought of to include in the new version

1. Ease/distract the mind during the healing process. Easier said than done sure, but as a person who can be a bit of a hypochondriac NOT thinking about the injury/ailment is really beneficial.

2. Improve the positive attidude module. One of the things i LOVE about MHS 3G was that the mood boosting programming really helped me through some hard times such as when my acid reflux was in overdrive or when my ears were aching like a mofo and I was worried about all sorts of nonsense.

3. Make it possible (if its not already) for MHS to heal ALL types of damage including those done during regular exercise. Exercise in and of itself is going to cause some amount of "damage" to the body so this module will be useful for people trying to improve recovery time.

4. Have something in the OE that guides the person on the right activities and dietary choices to partake in to accelerate the healing process.

5. Anything's Possible type attitude for those suffering with severe injuries and to help eliminate thoughts like "I'm never going to heal" or "I'm f*cked up for life"

6. Maximize sleep so that we spend as much time as possible in REM sleep in order to induce greater healing.

7. Allow our subconscious to notify us when we are done healing or if we have healed as much as is possible (not sure on this one, Shannon may need to check this one out).

If anyone else has suggestions please post them! Thanks to Shannon for scheduling this badboy for an upgrade!

Most of this was already planned, but you have some good ideas here, thank you.

Just for the record, though, REM sleep is not when the body repairs itself. It's during Delta sleep. REM sleep is for resetting the chemistry of the brain, dreaming and processing events.
Idk if this will work or not but its just a thought..

You know how some people get a liver transplant but their body starts rejecting it because it thinks that its some foreign body...so is it possible that the body accept it and not reject it? Not just for liver but also for other stuff like metallic tube(In my father's case )...You know what I am trying to say..
Shannon, at the beginning of 2016 I hired a personal trainer and he had me doing plyometric exercises which led me to limping on my right foot. The limp is gone, but the pain is still there.

1) Will MHS be able to heal my foot so the pain disappears?

2) Will MHS be able to heal dry eye syndrome?
(12-16-2016, 10:49 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, at the beginning of 2016 I hired a personal trainer and he had me doing plyometric exercises which led me to limping on my right foot. The limp is gone, but the pain is still there.

I don't understand why you guys keep asking me questions like this. It doesn't even exist yet. We're using cutting edge technologies that are not well understood yet. In other words... until we get reports on what it does in real life testing... how am I supposed to know? All I know now is that it will definitely speed up your natural healing process. The rest, we have to wait and see what it does.
(12-16-2016, 12:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2016, 10:49 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, at the beginning of 2016 I hired a personal trainer and he had me doing plyometric exercises which led me to limping on my right foot. The limp is gone, but the pain is still there.

I don't understand why you guys keep asking me questions like this. It doesn't even exist yet. We're using cutting edge technologies that are not well understood yet. In other words... until we get reports on what it does in real life testing... how am I supposed to know? All I know now is that it will definitely speed up your natural healing process. The rest, we have to wait and see what it does.

Fair enough. I thought you could put in a module for dry eye syndrome... I guess that's not how it works. Still going to try MHS when it is released!!
(12-16-2016, 12:55 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2016, 12:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Fair enough. I thought you could put in a module for dry eye syndrome... I guess that's not how it works. Still going to try MHS when it is released!!

The design is much more efficient and effective when I use a self optimizing/polymorphic approach. Instead of trying to specify every possible thing that might need healing, which would take me from now to the end of eternity and I would still fail...

I tell the subconscious to identify which things need to be returned to perfect working order, and to simply make that happen.