Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Cooking sub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't like cooking, but I need to cook for my parents later. Can any sub help me to enjoy cooking and cook a lot good food daily?
Why not take cooking classes?
(08-22-2011, 12:10 PM)Adam Wrote: [ -> ]Why not take cooking classes?

If I don't enjoy cooking, how can I go market to buy fresh food and cook everyday. I will get bore and lazy. The sub will bring me that enjoy cooking and become master chief.
(08-22-2011, 04:56 PM)Bearealman Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-22-2011, 12:10 PM)Adam Wrote: [ -> ]Why not take cooking classes?

If I don't enjoy cooking, how can I go market to buy fresh food and cook everyday. I will get bore and lazy. The sub will bring me that enjoy cooking and become master chief.

You don't need to. Thanks to some awesome people, refrigerators let me go to the grocery store one or twice a week at most. I recommend posting your idea in Shannon's journal or ask him to check it out.
Well I'm sure you could create a sub to give you more motivation to take up cooking and also speed up the learning process but you still gotta start somewhere. Cooking isn't very difficult, pick-up some recipes online and start making yourself meals, it's a lot of fun =)

Ryan