Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI and other outcome?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello DMSI users !!

What have you noticed while using DMSI so far regarding your study or job ? What kinda impact have you noticed regarding your other projects? Are you still productive like before or you get bored or your focus completely on healing?

People who have been meditating long terms like few years how new energy-flood technology work for you ? Have you stopped meditating completely ?

Do you find any awkward situation within family whom you don't want to seduce ? How morphine-drip is working if u work with heavy machinery like crane or minute skill like air traffic controller ?

Please share your experiences and thoughts. Thanks.
(12-07-2016, 07:47 AM)Wanton Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason I have become more productive and focused on studying. Maybe it's a placebo since it would not make sense for a sexual sub to give me focus for reading chemistry or whatever. But I like the effect.

Placebo comes from the conscious belief that something is true, and the result of the conscious directing the subconscious to make it true.

You state that you do not believe it makes sense which therefore rules out Placebo.

Much more likely, you believe that:

Success = sexually attractive;
Money = success;
High paying job skills = money;
Education = high paying job skills;
Studying = education.

Makes perfect sense to me.
(12-07-2016, 09:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2016, 07:47 AM)Wanton Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason I have become more productive and focused on studying. Maybe it's a placebo since it would not make sense for a sexual sub to give me focus for reading chemistry or whatever. But I like the effect.

Placebo comes from the conscious belief that something is true, and the result of the conscious directing the subconscious to make it true.

You state that you do not believe it makes sense which therefore rules out Placebo.

Much more likely, you believe that:

Success = sexually attractive;
Money = success;
High paying job skills = money;
Education = high paying job skills;
Studying = education.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Yeah I have noticed an insatiable desire to learn and absorb information related to my work since DMSI 2.4/5 and 3.01
I consider studying and learning (not only but currently mainly in formal education) my life mission so it's not a trivial matter for me and I must admit I'm more productive and efficient with it now. So yeah, DMSI helps me with that big time as well, maybe even more so than Alpha Male 6 did for example.

The fact that I seem to more tired and often distant during classes is another matter however xD