Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI vs SM for internal/external and energy usage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks,

I'm into stage 4 of an AM6 run and I'm starting to look into my next program. I'm starting to have some sexual issues pop up. Mostly reactions to sexual situations, ease, withdrawal, etc. Basically all stuff that could use some internal work and healing. DMSI looks to be the way to go for any type of sexual healing (Hopefully that's why this entire forum seems to be running it Tongue ) but I do have some concerns. Primarily what the differences are between what SM works on at an internal level vs the risk of using DMSI that uses energy flooding.

Shannon mentions that the subconscious directs which energy form and method will be used. That's awesome for the average user but I'm in a slightly diffetent situation as I also have to bring kundalini energies into the equation.

I'll try to keep this away from any rules being broken, but kundalini energies do not nexessarily take directiom from subconscious directions. Basically something that might be completely safe to your subconscious /whole you entity can get out of hand quickly. Actual awakenings are rather rare so this isnt a concern for most people and I don't hold any issues with whether or not it is addressed in the subliminal. I'm really only mentioning it so that you can see why SM vs DMSI is even a concern.

So right there you'd think SM is a no brainer, but there are also a lot of times you have to just straight go without any sexual actions to avoid disaster. The whys dont matter, but they're real. With SM pushing you towards having sexual situations happen it could be a real problem.

E2 is awesome, but I would like to use a more focused approach if possible. If not it's definitely an option. I already ran it for 6 months and do not regret it.

So yeah, just looking for some input. I find my situation hilarious as I've talked down in a joking manner about using subliminal to get laid (not being mean or superior. Em r jus jokes), and here I looking into using those same subliminals. Slightly different situation but it's the same action lol

Any opinions or insight is welcome. Smile
DMSI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup, definitely DMSI, provided that the energy flooding is safe for you. Maybe ask Shannon in his journal discussion thread about it?

Keep in mind that DMSI will likely drive you to have sex as well. I'm getting the impression that you don't know this.
Thank you for the responses guys. Smile

(12-07-2016, 02:40 AM)Ivaylo Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, definitely DMSI, provided that the energy flooding is safe for you. Maybe ask Shannon in his journal discussion thread about it?

Keep in mind that DMSI will likely drive you to have sex as well. I'm getting the impression that you don't know this.

I figured it was similar to the SM programming but not as focused or directed. You're right in that I didn't know how much it did this. Reading through some more logs it seems like it might be more so. SM may be the way to go in this as it still contains directions to help you turn down and resist sex when desired.

Thank you for pointing this out to me.