Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Temporarily changing subs questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I've been using IPS 4G(Increase Penis Size) since it's re-release this year. I specifically started using it on the 17th September. I've gained 4mm in length since starting, which I feel like is good progress. My initial goal was 1-1.5 inches in length, and was planning to use the sub all they way through to March at the minimum. However, I'm going to start leaning coding soon, and was considering switching to MLS5G (Maximum Learning Speed) for a few months until I develop a good knowledge and foundation Base in the subject.

I was curious if switching over, will cause me to loose the momentum built up from IPS? Meaning that when I do start using IPS again will it take a longer period of time to gain any more size than it originally would, had I stayed using IPS?

Also, are the length gains that I've made permanent? Or will they gradually go over time? Especially if I switch subs so soon?

Thanks Shy
Hah. I started on the 16th September. Good luck to you!

If you're doing no manual PE right now, when you switch subs, I would do some jelq's for 10 mins each night just to stop you losing the gains. That's my plan anyway.

Also interested in your answers to these questions, Shannon.
(12-06-2016, 09:03 AM)adotd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

I've been using IPS 4G(Increase Penis Size) since it's re-release this year. I specifically started using it on the 17th September. I've gained 4mm in length since starting, which I feel like is good progress. My initial goal was 1-1.5 inches in length, and was planning to use the sub all they way through to March at the minimum. However, I'm going to start leaning coding soon, and was considering switching to MLS5G (Maximum Learning Speed) for a few months until I develop a good knowledge and foundation Base in the subject.

I was curious if switching over, will cause me to loose the momentum built up from IPS? Meaning that when I do start using IPS again will it take a longer period of time to gain any more size than it originally would, had I stayed using IPS?

Also, are the length gains that I've made permanent? Or will they gradually go over time? Especially if I switch subs so soon?

Thanks Shy

Personally, I would not stop what you're doing. Especially if you're seeing potential results. Your gains, if they are not just measurement consistency error, should be permanent. I would not do anything to try to make them permanent, as that will throw into question what the sub did and did not do.