Subliminal Talk

Full Version: can children use MIR?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 3 year old with a real bad headcold. I'm tempted to purchase mir2 for her but I'm worried that she won't be able to handle the new technology
(11-27-2016, 06:04 AM)Rocket13 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 3 year old with a real bad headcold. I'm tempted to purchase mir2 for her but I'm worried that she won't be able to handle the new technology

I haven't had any chance to test with any children that young. I don't know what would happen.
Will her subconscious be able to understand the script... If she is 3 year old?
(11-27-2016, 01:00 PM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Will her subconscious be able to understand the script... If she is 3 year old?

Based on tests I have done with other children, I would say probably. The lower limit for comprehension seems to be somewhere in the range of 2-3 years old, although I don't understand how they could understand the script, never mind decode it, with brains that early in development. The potential issue in spite of the safeties, what I would be concerned about, would be energy overload with her not knowing what is happening or knowing how to communicate it.