Subliminal Talk

Full Version: utrasonic with music?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, I was wondering if we could use the ultrasonic track while listing to music or watching TV?
Remember... it is your subconscious mind that is hearing the subliminal.
The ultrasonic track is less of a distraction than a masked track when listening to music or watching tv.
(11-25-2016, 08:50 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]Remember... it is your subconscious mind that is hearing the subliminal.
The ultrasonic track is less of a distraction than a masked track when listening to music or watching tv.

can I have the sub playing at the same time as music or a lecture if I am listening on my phone or computer? I just want to make sure I set myself u for success.
(12-05-2016, 09:05 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]can I have the sub playing at the same time as music or a lecture if I am listening on my phone or computer? I just want to make sure I set myself u for success.

Yes you can!!
(12-05-2016, 09:46 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2016, 09:05 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]can I have the sub playing at the same time as music or a lecture if I am listening on my phone or computer? I just want to make sure I set myself u for success.

Yes you can!!

thanks so much for your help.