Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AYP Longterm Benefits?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Shannon,

Did you notice any long-term benefits after using AYP subs multiple times? Did it improve your 'game' or your relationship abilities after using this sub?

Also, are there any longterm benefits of using AYP subs multiple times. Say I use them over a 5 year time to attract multiple women, would I develop and mature as a person in this area of life?
(11-25-2016, 04:50 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Shannon,

Did you notice any long-term benefits after using AYP subs multiple times? Did it improve your 'game' or your relationship abilities after using this sub?

Also, are there any longterm benefits of using AYP subs multiple times. Say I use them over a 5 year time to attract multiple women, would I develop and mature as a person in this area of life?

Using AYPL apparently caused me to improve myself by creating and using ASC and AM V1 for a couple years before I met my PL or even created AYPL. I grew significantly, and in a permanent way.

I don't have enough feedback to answer your question about long term use.
I don't understand. You started improving before you started AYP subs? Or did you use AYP once which in turn led you to create ASC and AM1 before your next AYP sub?

(11-25-2016, 06:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Using AYPL apparently caused me to improve myself by creating and using ASC and AM V1 for a couple years before I met my PL or even created AYPL. I grew significantly, and in a permanent way.

I don't have enough feedback to answer your question about long term use.
(11-26-2016, 01:19 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand. You started improving before you started AYP subs? Or did you use AYP once which in turn led you to create ASC and AM1 before your next AYP sub?

(11-25-2016, 06:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Using AYPL apparently caused me to improve myself by creating and using ASC and AM V1 for a couple years before I met my PL or even created AYPL. I grew significantly, and in a permanent way. <-----Facetious response.

I don't have enough feedback to answer your question about long term use. <-----Serious response.
(11-26-2016, 10:09 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2016, 01:19 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand. You started improving before you started AYP subs? Or did you use AYP once which in turn led you to create ASC and AM1 before your next AYP sub?

(11-25-2016, 06:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Using AYPL apparently caused me to improve myself by creating and using ASC and AM V1 for a couple years before I met my PL or even created AYPL. I grew significantly, and in a permanent way. <-----Facetious response.

I don't have enough feedback to answer your question about long term use. <-----Serious response.

You may think that response was facetious RTBoss, but it was not. There are things not yet understood about time. It is possible, under certain circumstances, to have the "cause" be preceded by the "result". I happen to know how to cause this to happen, and I do occasionally use it, although it's always more than slightly unnerving to see in action.

Time is not linear, as we like to pretend it is.
(11-26-2016, 03:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

You may think that response was facetious RTBoss, but it was not. There are things not yet understood about time. It is possible, under certain circumstances, to have the "cause" be preceded by the "result". I happen to know how to cause this to happen, and I do occasionally use it, although it's always more than slightly unnerving to see in action.

Ok, I could be open to that. Regarding my assessment, you do quite often lean "wise-ass," so that was my interpretation. Wink Ah, typed words. Such a primitive way to communicate.

Wtf
(11-26-2016, 08:28 PM)James Bond Wrote: [ -> ]

Wtf

Think about it like this.

To someone who is limited to a 2D point of view, a sphere looks like a flat circle that changes size.

Add that 3rd dimension, and suddenly it's a static sphere.

Add the 4th dimension, and it's a moving sphere, because there is time.

Add a way to view time as a plane or another "shape" other than linear, and we now have a way to perform actions such that the result appears to precede the cause to someone who is viewing time from a linear point of view.

Another way to look at it is like this:

In the 70's and 80's, we stored computer data for home computers on magnetic tapes. To find a particular file, you had to seek through the tape forward and backward to find it, which took time.

Then, disks came to home computers and now you have not a linear recording device, but a random access recording device. It can seek anywhere on that plane of magnetic storage for the data virtually instantly.

Now, to someone who only knows the linear cassette tapes, disks would be an alien idea. It seems like the only way to do things, until you introduce the concept of disks and random access read/write.

Time is something like this... it can be accessed and influenced for cause and effect in ways that are not obvious because we are limited to perceiving time as linear by the limits of the nervous system. But that doesn't mean time is limited, and therefore if you can find a way to access time as it actually is (non-linear), you can potentially "cause things" to happen before you "cause them" to happen. It is hard to follow until you start thinking outside the time-as-a-linear-experience paradigm.
Yeah makes sense seems a lot more to control though it's hard enough to just get what I have planned for the day done but maybe that's my limitation...
(11-27-2016, 01:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Time is something like this... it can be accessed and influenced for cause and effect in ways that are not obvious because we are limited to perceiving time as linear by the limits of the nervous system. But that doesn't mean time is limited, and therefore if you can find a way to access time as it actually is (non-linear), you can potentially "cause things" to happen before you "cause them" to happen. It is hard to follow until you start thinking outside the time-as-a-linear-experience paradigm.

Shannon, is there a resource or book somewhere that you'd recommend if we want to learn more about this? It sounds interesting to me and I would like to know more about this.
I know the movie interstellar touched on it
(11-27-2016, 02:21 AM)Lowe Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2016, 01:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Time is something like this... it can be accessed and influenced for cause and effect in ways that are not obvious because we are limited to perceiving time as linear by the limits of the nervous system. But that doesn't mean time is limited, and therefore if you can find a way to access time as it actually is (non-linear), you can potentially "cause things" to happen before you "cause them" to happen. It is hard to follow until you start thinking outside the time-as-a-linear-experience paradigm.

Shannon, is there a resource or book somewhere that you'd recommend if we want to learn more about this? It sounds interesting to me and I would like to know more about this.

I'm the only resource I know of who is willing to talk about it.
(11-27-2016, 03:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Is there a way to make use this knowledge to our advantage to improve our quality of lives?

How does this knowledge apply in terms of self development? Id be interested to hear your input thank you!
(11-27-2016, 03:14 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

You are probably using it with the new manifestation methods?
Pages: 1 2