Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Elme Ultra Success Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before i start this journey i will add that i normally meditate and have been working on my states of mind and programming for some time, my years doing occult practices can make me to manifest more rapidly but let the subliminals be the judge of this new and exciting journey.

I will do this subliminal for 1 year straight and jump to buying Base, my plan is doing this for my 8 hours of sleep and use masked ones during the day for 4 hours with ocean surf, so a total of 12h a day.

I will be focusing all this juice on real estate since that is where i started working for
Some months now.
I will be posting weekly or when something great happens.Big Grin
Good luck!

You might be able to jump on BASE 6G eventually since that will likely be out a year from now. I too come from a minor occult background, so it's cool to see someone aiming at BASE who also has occult history.
(11-23-2016, 06:28 PM)heavysm Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck!

You might be able to jump on BASE 6G eventually since that will likely be out a year from now. I too come from a minor occult background, so it's cool to see someone aiming at BASE who also has occult history.
From what I read from Shannon 6g might be finished in a year or more let alone BASE. BASE 6g might be 2 years away.
(11-23-2016, 06:28 PM)heavysm Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck!

Thank you, in my mind if i can get different sorts of income i can focus on things i really enjoy doing such as developing some gifts of the spirit or just exploring higher dimensions in the astral plane. We are trapped in our humanity, since i am here lets enjoy the ride.

I was thinking in buying luck magnifier and do both at the same timr but ill jump right to Base.
3 DAYS have passed since i start doing the subliminal, one of the things i noticed about it in the first day was a laser focus attention and "in the now" action. I was making so many calls i didnt even recognize myself, i was listing proprietied, getting more houses in my wallet and i felt i could kove mountains internally.

IN day 2 i got sick and its interesting because i didnt get sick for almost 2 years and out of the blue im sick and feel like shit. I think this can be some sort of resistance or me changing vibration, like all my atoms are changing frequency and teleporting me to this new reality where i am success.

DAY 3 i feel demotivated and angry with the broker i am working with, i dont feel productive at all and i do have tons of clients to call. One of the reasons i got into real estate was to face my phobia to talk people over the phone, maybe i am trying to sabotage myself or maybe its just the program removing the old programs running in my mind.In normal days i always do some calls but today i didnt even wanted to go to work, i feel like i cant grow in there and my vision is to big.
(11-23-2016, 11:22 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]From what I read from Shannon 6g might be finished in a year or more let alone BASE. BASE 6g might be 2 years away.

As Elme will easily understand, there are ways to influence someone without harming or even letting them know what you're doing. I'm shooting for 12 - 18 months for BASE 6G. All we need is a little invisible nudge.
(11-25-2016, 09:44 PM)heavysm Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2016, 11:22 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]From what I read from Shannon 6g might be finished in a year or more let alone BASE. BASE 6g might be 2 years away.

As Elme will easily understand, there are ways to influence someone without harming or even letting them know what you're doing. I'm shooting for 12 - 18 months for BASE 6G. All we need is a little invisible nudge.

Its funny that you mention that, i was having psychic attacks when i was using BIATBW and they were trying to suck my sexual energy off. If you cant see the insivible world / dimensions is easy for entities to use this technology to push their agenda on your mind.

I will also want to buy base later on, lets see how it goes
30th november ================= 6 days into the program.

- I am more focused and solving my own problems, had a client who needed a house that wasnt on the market so i started calling other agencies to make things happen.
- i also am noticing increase manifestation in clients to buy my house, out of the blue even in foreigner countries.
- i am noticing i am making more small talk with random woman everywhere i go, its just natural. Its curious since i am not focusing on this area.
- strong sense of entitlement and a knowing i ill have success.
- strong action oriented and i feel way more hungry about business.
-i do have more energy and wake up way early in the morning
-my thoughts are way more positive regarding my business.
-some new friends are appearing out of thr blue and want to help me.

Its doing great so far, i am not remembering any dreams though, dont know if thats good or bad.
be careful, an equal if not greater amount of bad will happen to squash anything that happened that was out of the ordinary good. This is why I am scared to use this sub because some of the worst possible business experiences in my life occurred, out of the ordinary, while using it. yes, some great things happened, but not enough to overcome the negative-I abstain.
(06-20-2017, 07:23 PM)Gbjorklu Wrote: [ -> ]be careful, an equal if not greater amount of bad will happen to squash anything that happened that was out of the ordinary good. This is why I am scared to use this sub because some of the worst possible business experiences in my life occurred, out of the ordinary, while using it. yes, some great things happened, but not enough to overcome the negative-I abstain.

That's some doozy negative/failure based limiting thinking you've got going there. Definitely see why it would scare you to run Ultra Success if you buy into such a faulty belief as that one. I suggest you try Positive Thinking/Positive Attitude for a while, because your belief here is not only false but self defeating.