Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AYP and DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Shannon,

What about AYP manifestations? What will happen to them after using DMSI? Will the ghost me or will they stay?
(11-23-2016, 11:42 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Shannon,

What about AYP manifestations? What will happen to them after using DMSI? Will the ghost me or will they stay?

You will have to find out the answer to that one, because right now, I don't know.
They'll stay or go. The AYP is your perfect person whereas the ones met or manifested on DMSI are not perfect, just that you found them desirable enough to want to have sex with.
Your AYP will be cool with your cheating or if not they will go away. I guess it depends if "putting up with my perpetual cheating" is a perfect quality you want them to have.
(11-26-2016, 05:10 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]They'll stay or go. The AYP is your perfect person whereas the ones met or manifested on DMSI are not perfect, just that you found them desirable enough to want to have sex with.
Your AYP will be cool with your cheating or if not they will go away. I guess it depends if "putting up with my perpetual cheating" is a perfect quality you want them to have.

It's not exactly "cheating" if it's agreed upon and out in the open.
I'm pretty sure they'll stay unless you give yourself permission not to be with that person. I'm sure there's some emotional support that was being exchanged and when you don't want to be part of it they aren't "perfect" no more. We'll see though running DMSI should probably only make u more attractive to that person
(11-26-2016, 06:32 AM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2016, 05:10 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]They'll stay or go. The AYP is your perfect person whereas the ones met or manifested on DMSI are not perfect, just that you found them desirable enough to want to have sex with.

AYPL found me B, and then it pulled in K. B and K were identical in a lot of ways. While I was dating B and K, with both of them not only knowing that but simultaneously being present and participating in sex with me, J showed up and started being one of my lovers/girlfriends also. All of them met, knew one another and knew I was dating and doing them all.

But over time, the natural urge of most women is to try to achieve exclusive mating rights, and they began breaking the rules about being honest and trustworthy in an effort to have me all to themselves. They were one by one dismissed as I found them doing these things, until I had B alone.

Women will do astonishing things to have a chance with a man of high enough value, including share him with other females. If he has the dominance and money to enforce his will, he can achieve a state of perpetual equilibrium and keep them all forever. I lacked the finances, and once I saw what they were doing, lacked the trust in them to be willing to keep them.
Did you continue running the AYPL in order to get K and J or did you stop once B showed up? I'm intrigued if the AYP carried on executing in your subconscious for the other two to show up.
(11-26-2016, 04:01 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Did you continue running the AYPL in order to get K and J or did you stop once B showed up? I'm intrigued if the AYP carried on executing in your subconscious for the other two to show up.

I stopped after B made herself known as the manifestation.
How many months did it take for all this to happen?

(11-26-2016, 03:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

AYPL found me B, and then it pulled in K. B and K were identical in a lot of ways. While I was dating B and K, with both of them not only knowing that but simultaneously being present and participating in sex with me, J showed up and started being one of my lovers/girlfriends also. All of them met, knew one another and knew I was dating and doing them all.

But over time, the natural urge of most women is to try to achieve exclusive mating rights, and they began breaking the rules about being honest and trustworthy in an effort to have me all to themselves. They were one by one dismissed as I found them doing these things, until I had B alone.

Women will do astonishing things to have a chance with a man of high enough value, including share him with other females. If he has the dominance and money to enforce his will, he can achieve a state of perpetual equilibrium and keep them all forever. I lacked the finances, and once I saw what they were doing, lacked the trust in them to be willing to keep them.
I suggest running AYP it makes a man untouchable as it's their PERFECT someone
4 months to manifest B, 5 months to manifest K, 6 months to manifest J.

(11-26-2016, 07:50 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]How many months did it take for all this to happen?

Wow, thanks for the detailed info, Shannon. Really helps Smile

One more, sort of a silly question here:

When you do manifest them, do you need to 'ask them out', 'make a move' or everything happens naturally so to speak? Or do they ask you out and get the ball rolling?

(11-27-2016, 01:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]4 months to manifest B, 5 months to manifest K, 6 months to manifest J.

(11-26-2016, 07:50 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]How many months did it take for all this to happen?

(11-27-2016, 07:05 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, thanks for the detailed info, Shannon. Really helps Smile

One more, sort of a silly question here:

When you do manifest them, do you need to 'ask them out', 'make a move' or everything happens naturally so to speak? Or do they ask you out and get the ball rolling?

(11-27-2016, 01:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]4 months to manifest B, 5 months to manifest K, 6 months to manifest J.

(11-26-2016, 06:32 AM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]It's not exactly "cheating" if it's agreed upon and out in the open.

It depends on the people and circumstances you manifest. Most of my manifestations "just happen". When the time was right, it was everything just naturally led to whatever happened. With B, I told her I was going to fuck her, and then told her we were going on a date and she was paying. She begged for sex, which I gave her on the second date and then informed her that she was my girlfriend.

K found me online and decided she wanted to be my girlfriend and lose her virginity to me, so she took it upon herself to fly down to see me and give me her virginity.

J met me while I was picking up B one day, and made it extremely obvious that she wanted some action... and then made it happen.

Other manifestations I have had, A met me at a gathering in the park and I asked for her number for hanging out as friends. She asked me, after a few times hanging out... "Why haven't you kissed me yet?" It didn't take long for us to go from there.

When you manifest them, it's pretty easy.
Was A the one you tested the x series on and went to the beach with?
Pages: 1 2