Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI Journal - Experiencing Counter Productive Results /Betaness /Loserdom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WHAT I WANT FROM THIS TAPE ---> I have noticed during the past few years that when going out, groups of men are repelled by my space unless directly invited, and the most attractive girls move into my space in large groups to fill the gap in the crowd, but they weren't starting conversations with me or becoming blatantly open. It's like these women were simply looking for safety in bars and clubs. It's been noticed by others. I could write an entire book about this type of experience. My view was that if women are going to lean on me for safe space on public drinking occasions, we should be talking to each other.

Some girls have viewed me as a 'Clubber' type, but I rarely go out to bars and clubs, and almost always have this type of experience. I've met most of my past LTRs after college during the day or through mutual interests, living life, etc. I wanted to expand my influence and have a breakthrough in nightlife with this tape.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT STATUS: I have been listening to this for a few weeks now and am experiencing what I would consider to be very negative results. I am early 30s with a killer career, I've had girlfriends in my life since I was 10 and had been with 100+ girls by the time I graduated college. Since then I've made strides to up my potential and concentrate only on high value women I want to keep, while treating everyone else with decency and respect. I enforce standards wherever I am. People in groups I'm a part of look for my approval and most of the public moves out of my way when I walk through crowds (I'm about 5'11 and 150lbs so this last bit is very noticeable to anyone I go out with). Nothing bad every happens when I'm out and people are generally on their best behavior around me. Friends (especially female friends) have noticed and asked me about this many times.

The results for me have been terrible so far. I'm getting ghosted almost every where I go. And I'm starting to feel like a faggy loser Sad. My personal value has definitely not increased, if anything it has taken a direct hit. Girls I'm interested in do not seem to look in my direction anymore. And worse than that, my self control is starting to be affected, I catch myself looking with a wondering eye rather than keeping my focus, which makes me feel creepy.

I just moved to SoCal, my male roommates said I was intense but girls seemed to go out of their way to get noticed while I'm out. I have a 9 girlfriend who constantly talks about how she doesn't like going out in public without me because she gets bothered. She tells her friends about my "power bubble" and how it's the safest place to be in the world. But even she has asked me what I've been up to because she senses my power being diminished. I feel more go with the flow, my body language has changed noticeably, and I am definitely MUCH less decisive than I was just a few weeks ago. Basically - I feel like I'm going full Beta and it is terrible for me, my gf, and everyone else around me.

It took me years to polish myself to where I was. If this tape is going to undo or "reset" me to a lower value version of myself I can't tell you how many people that will negatively impact (business, personal, the general public). I think I'm at a place where I could stop the tape and rebound by doubling down what I was doing before.

I read several threads about guys having negative reactions to this tape. Anyone having a similar experience? What the heck is going on here?

---Consider this before you reply:
1. It's not good to be ghosted UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. Social value is created by people wanting things from you. It is much better to have opportunities coupled with the ability to make the correct choice for yourself. I don't think Autopiloting my subconscience to repel segments of women may be the best way to increase personal value.

2. I feel that the alpha state can be a burden; I have considered this as an impact. However, I don't see being a leader as a way to get what I personally want, I view it as a services to those around me that I've been happy to provide in the past. I just want ROI for who I am being seen as.

3. Is this tape designed to get girls to do all the work? I'm not a male bodybuilding supermodel but have been successful with very high value women. I certainly don't mind putting in the work to socialize when it's being invited. I simply want more open invitations, more friends, good times..

4. Access to a woman's body is like 8% of my world, its generally assumed and not an issue worth noting. I'm interested in being my best and having fun more than banging randoms.

5. Maybe my personal space (aura) is powerful but not overtly sexual?

----> Keep listening and take my chances? Or Eject and carry on my life?
which version are you listening and how many loops?
(11-14-2016, 12:20 PM)Swarly Wrote: [ -> ]WHAT I WANT FROM THIS TAPE ---> I have noticed during the past few years that when going out, groups of men are repelled by my space unless directly invited, and the most attractive girls move into my space in large groups to fill the gap in the crowd, but they weren't starting conversations with me or becoming blatantly open. It's like these women were simply looking for safety in bars and clubs. It's been noticed by others. I could write an entire book about this type of experience. My view was that if women are going to lean on me for safe space on public drinking occasions, we should be talking to each other.

I get this as well, sometimes they get annoyingly close but they don't initiate anything. The good thing is that they sort of already trust you and view you as a non-creeper so it's very easy to open them.

As for the DMSI effects, how long have you been running it and which version? It's possible that it's just the initial resistance a few others have reported that tends to go away after 2-4 weeks.
Listening to 2-4 loops depending on the day, for a 2-3 weeks I believe, I skipped a few days. 1.5 hours is a long track. Version is 2.5
Your response definitely tells me that you need to either eject or be using 2.4. 2.5 is bulldozer effect, and if you're not clear you will have problems. You are quite obviously not clear, because the effects you describe can only come from self sabotage and resistance.
Is this the first version you've used? If so, a version with clearing enabled will be a better bet. You'll likely have to wait for V3.0.1 if you don't have V2.4.

Other than that, Shannon recommends you use V2.5 for 3 loops - no more, no less, back-to-back, day-after-day, for optimal results.

EDIT: Apparently Shannon posted while I was typing my post, lol.
(11-14-2016, 02:55 PM)Swarly Wrote: [ -> ]Listening to 2-4 loops depending on the day, for a 2-3 weeks I believe, I skipped a few days. 1.5 hours is a long track. Version is 2.5

From the sales page "Optimal usage will be 3 loops per day. Please note that you must do all loops contiguously (back to back) in order not to break the ASRB technology and seriously degrade the performance of the program! "

Hang in there bro, it looks like negative right now. But, DMSI has your best interests at heart. It's always darker before the dawn.

Edit: and, I was also to slow lol
Is 2.4 still available? Or would it help to listed to Emotional Cleaner at night? I think I read you're suppose to stick to only 1 somewhere.
(11-14-2016, 04:51 PM)Swarly Wrote: [ -> ]Is 2.4 still available? Or would it help to listed to Emotional Cleaner at night? I think I read you're suppose to stick to only 1 somewhere.

Unless Shannon tells Ben to put the links up, 2.4 isn't available.

And I'm assuming you mean EPRHA? It is a general healing program. Odds are it won't even touch things relating to girls if you planned on using 3.0.1 when it comes out less than a month from now.

If you don't want to deal with 2.5, you're best bet is to take a break from subs until 3.0.1 is released.