Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is this ok?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I am on a 90 day break from subliminals b/c i am switching from another producer to IML subs. I watch this video from youtube that has images play for about 1 sec then it switches, they are images of luxury, beautiful women and living the 'good life' (which is the title of the video.) it also has a man saying things like "you are now realizing that the world is abundant and you deserve to be wealthy and abundant" while affirmations such as "My dreams are coming true" (I can keep up with all the affirmations consiously and turn the "you" affirmations from the guy into "I" affirmations.) It also has "Thank you" and "I love you" scrolling from top to bottom in the background in black letters the whole time. Can I watch this video while im on my break?
(11-13-2016, 10:57 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I am on a 90 day break from subliminals b/c i am switching from another producer to IML subs. I watch this video from youtube that has images play for about 1 sec then it switches, they are images of luxury, beautiful women and living the 'good life' (which is the title of the video.) it also has a man saying things like "you are now realizing that the world is abundant and you deserve to be wealthy and abundant" while affirmations such as "My dreams are coming true" (I can keep up with all the affirmations consiously and turn the "you" affirmations from the guy into "I" affirmations.) It also has "Thank you" and "I love you" scrolling from top to bottom in the background in black letters the whole time. Can I watch this video while im on my break?

I'd say avoid it. You do hear everything consciously but it was designed to influence the subconscious.
(11-13-2016, 11:14 AM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2016, 10:57 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I am on a 90 day break from subliminals b/c i am switching from another producer to IML subs. I watch this video from youtube that has images play for about 1 sec then it switches, they are images of luxury, beautiful women and living the 'good life' (which is the title of the video.) it also has a man saying things like "you are now realizing that the world is abundant and you deserve to be wealthy and abundant" while affirmations such as "My dreams are coming true" (I can keep up with all the affirmations consiously and turn the "you" affirmations from the guy into "I" affirmations.) It also has "Thank you" and "I love you" scrolling from top to bottom in the background in black letters the whole time. Can I watch this video while im on my break?

I'd say avoid it. You do hear everything consciously but it was designed to influence the subconscious.

damn, i think tht was helping me, could also be the mones. I guess well see lol. what about a auto suggestion video with just affirmations and a background pic?