Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using DMSI with SM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like Shannon has made headway with 3.0 What's the crack with using SM and DMSI together leaving 2 hours between each listening?
Why not just use DMSI? It's far superior to sex magnet if you want sex.
You can't use them together.
(11-10-2016, 10:53 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just use DMSI? It's far superior to sex magnet if you want sex.

Disagree, dsmi is superior if you want to be pursued, but I got a lot of sex during my sm runs because it made me want to take lots of action to make it happen. I imagine dsmi would lead to a lot of sex if doing the same, but sm has more of a "push" in that direction.
Why on earth would you even ask about using a 5G/6 stager with a 5.5G? You know the rules. For 5G and up, no mixing programs. One at a time, period.
I wanted to switch to DMSI once 3.0 is released however I I am nearing stage 3 of SM. Alpha360 what do you suggest ? Please share your wisdom
I would just be patient, finish sm and then do whatever version of dmsi is out by then. I imagine the results of that will be insane, and much better than if you quit sm now to do 3.0.1
DMSI could destroy your whole SM run, because it is several times as powerful.
Ricardo show me the memo please ?

(11-10-2016, 10:53 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just use DMSI? It's far superior to sex magnet if you want sex.
I have faith in alpha360 he has used SM in the past.

What if I used the new DMSI just before a date ?
Shannon with all due respect you can't play God. I admire your talents and your a cool guy however why do you use multiple 5.5 g programs on yourself ? and tell others not too.

(11-11-2016, 11:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Why on earth would you even ask about using a 5G/6 stager with a 5.5G? You know the rules. For 5G and up, no mixing programs. One at a time, period.
(11-12-2016, 02:44 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon with all due respect you can't play God. I admire your talents and your a cool guy however why do you use multiple 5.5 g programs on yourself ? and tell others not too.

(11-11-2016, 11:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Why on earth would you even ask about using a 5G/6 stager with a 5.5G? You know the rules. For 5G and up, no mixing programs. One at a time, period.

I do, yes. I have no choice. You do.

I use MIR to test, and lose the effects of DMSI. I use DMSI to test and lose the effects of BAMM. I give you the instructions I do because I know that's what is best if you want the results. If you want to be stupid and waste your time, by all means, follow in my footsteps when you don't have to. But don't ask for a refund.

As for SM, I have done it too. And just one loop of DMSI will seriously screw your run of SM. Don't do that. Finish SM, or run DMSI, but don't try to do both. Chaos had to learn the hard way. Hopefully you are going to learn from and emulate those of us who have.
Here's some perspective for you...

I ran SM3 for a total of 3,610 hours. Now, at 80 words per second, that works out to 1,039,680,000 words over the 192 day period. Now, I generally did 18.75 hours a day, something most won't come close to, but let's run with those numbers anyway just to show the giant gulf in power and how it's a waste of time to run both.

Now, listening to ONE loop of DMSI V2.5, at the MINIMUM 83,200 words per second and the track being 96 minutes long, works out to MINIMUM 479,232,000 words! Want to do a day's worth of 3 loops? Now we're talking a MINIMUM 1,437,696,000 words for a single day of listening!!!! Keep in mind with P3/P4 technology in there, these are the MINIMUM word numbers possible for the sub, and will likely be far higher.

So...knowing this...is it even remotely worth your time to try to do SM3 alongside DMSI? It gets demolished and blown out so quickly.

I hope this is put to rest now. I'd hate to see anybody waste their time and ruin runs.
With the mentioned maximum of 1,300,000 WPS this would be about 22,400,000,000 words per day. And if you have in mind that P4 is going even beyond...well...
Pages: 1 2