Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ephra and work procrastination
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

So I have been using ephra for a while but not out of stereo speakers just one so I hope it helps.

Anyway I was listening today and doing work. Work seemed to be a lot easier than usual. I often find it hard to concentrate and procrastinate I think due to fears or even fear of success.

Is it a coincidence that I was able to concentrate more? I understand this has in state
Shifting.

Has anyone else experienced something similar and recommend anything for procrastination? I want to work more but feel certain blockage.

My stereo speakers only arrived today and I'm going to put it on a loop with ultrasonic.

Thanks
(11-08-2016, 03:15 PM)dre72 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

So I have been using ephra for a while but not out of stereo speakers just one so I hope it helps.

Anyway I was listening today and doing work. Work seemed to be a lot easier than usual. I often find it hard to concentrate and procrastinate I think due to fears or even fear of success.

Is it a coincidence that I was able to concentrate more? I understand this has in state
Shifting.

Most likely not a coincidence. Most likely the effects of the program and the ITM-SS.
(11-08-2016, 03:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Shifting.

Most likely not a coincidence. Most likely the effects of the program and the ITM-SS.

quick question if you dont mind answering. I know for AM5, and I assume AM6, you said to take a 1 month break after a complete run. Would the same apply to E2?...How would one know if one even needs to run it again?..Do you have any suggestions as to how many runs should be done with E2. Well that was more than one question, sorry haha I just want to get the most out of the program.
(12-05-2016, 09:26 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]

Shifting.

quick question if you dont mind answering. I know for AM5, and I assume AM6, you said to take a 1 month break after a complete run. Would the same apply to E2?...How would one know if one even needs to run it again?..Do you have any suggestions as to how many runs should be done with E2. Well that was more than one question, sorry haha I just want to get the most out of the program.

It's always a good idea to take a break between subs, and the more powerful the more time it should be.

You'll know whether or not you need to run it again. I suggest doing 3-6 months at a time, with 1-4 weeks off in between until you feel like you don't need more.
(12-06-2016, 02:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2016, 09:26 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]

Shifting.

It's always a good idea to take a break between subs, and the more powerful the more time it should be.

You'll know whether or not you need to run it again. I suggest doing 3-6 months at a time, with 1-4 weeks off in between until you feel like you don't need more.

will do, thank you very much