Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Masterchief Returns...to do DMSI V2.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

It’s been a while since I been on the forums, since I haven’t used IML subs for a while.

My Sub history is:
End Procrastination
AM 2010
SM 4G
BASE
AM5
SM2 5G

I have used a create wealth sub from a competitor, that did its job wonderfully in 2 months, found the most high paying role I have had so far, and in the role have got ideas for setting up 2 side businesses.

Kind of destroyed my view on these laws of reality and showed me what subs can do.

Saw threads elsewhere about DMSI and popped over here after the very long break. I'm ok moneywise for now, so decided to experiment with more attraction subs. I wasn't going to because I didn't really read the best results with the 2.0 chain of DMSI compared to V1, but saw 3.0 chain was going to be offered to testers, so I dived right in.

Saw the journey you guys are going on, whilst doing DM. Especially the results

Spent 7th September to 10th October 2.4

Noticed absolutely nothing, on 2.4.
No hunger
No IOI
No extra sleep needed
No fatigue
No headaches
No results

I realise this will be a long journey, so wasn't undeterred by lack of results, onwards to 2.5.

14th Oct to present - 2.5

Have noticed more IOIs on 2.5, above everyday normal level and my hunger has been ravenous. I will make a list of all the interest I have received, but it does become diluted after a while and you generally need something more extraordinary to really take a note of.
I work in a department with a lot of girls, and one gay guy so seeing if there is interest should be easy to see.

The Romanian payroll supervisor is quite cute and is making longer conversations than normal. It is almost becoming an annoyance as I want to get back to my work sometimes. She thanked me today, for having a conversation with her which I found cute.

She doesn't tend to talk much to people as english is not her first language.