Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Dmsi 2.5 Finally joined the forums after so long testing dmsi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I been around the forums for awhile and I tried develope and aura of sexual irissitability love the aura I go from that makes me want to be seen and women respond to it perfectly havnt finished biatbw but will sometime

So I finally wanted to try develope maximum sexual irrisistability 2.5 so (Day 1) I ran at night for 3 loops and body temperature got warmer and I could feel a flowing aura through my body arms and legs went numb but gradually went away no noticeable effects yet but a few smiles from women that were exposed already to me under daoSi

(Day 2) ran again at night 3 loops today I feel alittle little bit more aggressive and agitated went to the gym no iois but i can feel the aura and im trying to eat more to see if it makes a difference in body. Decided to go out with a couple of friend after getting some rest this thing makes you really tired. Went to the bar a while being there had a sniper affect with a blonde that has to be the same age as me she was hot so when we locked eyes I immediately told her she was attractive and asked her about herself she asked me did I want to take shots with her and I agreed we hit it off pretty well we danced to together while we were waiting on our shots. We took our shots together and I asked her did she want to go on the dance floor she agreed she did the tango and dance together grinding and had a good time mad at myself for not getting her number being caught up in the fun we were having told her she should come to the bar we were at more often may see here again next thursday. In the mist of dancing someone bumped me and I spilled my drink on her she went away but I found her and apologized she was still smiling and happy to see me and saying it was ok she started dancing with me again grinding and dancing I left for whatever reason while she was talking to her friend. There was a redhead who I had seen on the dance floor earlier who I chit chatted with for alittle bit and we started dancing together took her to the dance floor and we dance to some old school songs she really enjoy it as we sang together and danced did alittle tango with her it was fun and we danced and grinded on each other she got close enough for kissing range a few times while looking at me some guy bumped her and spilled her drink and she was pissed I offered to by her a new one I held her hand and walked her to the bar she commented on people looking at us but I didn't care her mom who she brought out with her seems like she was super ok with the fun we were having but it was closing time at this time the bar was done so I asked her for her number she declined for whatever reason but I can tell she was enjoying her time with me her mother asked if she would see me next Thursday I guess mom's likes the idea of me with her daughter who know gonna go for 3 loops gain tonight and update after I get off work
(Day 3) nothing new to report yet but super tiredness after leaving work very hard to get up. slept for about 4 hours had woke up alittle sexually stimulated dreamed about a blonde dominating her with my eyes not looking away awhichnd she got shy and broke contact first. I'm started to hold more gazes now. Also had a dream about getting into a standoff with a big dude and pushing and shoving no fist I'm 5,7 but I'm built like a bodybuilder and have martial arts experience I'm generally super nice but this was testing my alpha I guess gonna go to a friend's birthday party now and see if anything else happens
(11-04-2016, 06:37 PM)Pheonix007 Wrote: [ -> ](Day 3) nothing new to report yet but super tiredness after leaving work very hard to get up. slept for about 4 hours had woke up alittle sexually stimulated dreamed about a blonde dominating her with my eyes not looking away awhichnd she got shy and broke contact first. I'm started to hold more gazes now. Also had a dream about getting into a standoff with a big dude and pushing and shoving no fist I'm 5,7 but I'm built like a bodybuilder and have martial arts experience I'm generally super nice but this was testing my alpha I guess gonna go to a friend's birthday party now and see if anything else happens

Dreams like this are often the result of the Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear module. It insinuates good news -- the script is instructing you to surpass your fears and you're responding.

Have fun!
(11-04-2016, 06:41 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2016, 06:37 PM)Pheonix007 Wrote: [ -> ](Day 3) nothing new to report yet but super tiredness after leaving work very hard to get up. slept for about 4 hours had woke up alittle sexually stimulated dreamed about a blonde dominating her with my eyes not looking away awhichnd she got shy and broke contact first. I'm started to hold more gazes now. Also had a dream about getting into a standoff with a big dude and pushing and shoving no fist I'm 5,7 but I'm built like a bodybuilder and have martial arts experience I'm generally super nice but this was testing my alpha I guess gonna go to a friend's birthday party now and see if anything else happens

Dreams like this are often the result of the Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear module. It insinuates good news -- the script is instructing you to surpass your fears and you're responding.

Have fun!

Thanks chaos I'm gonna keep the updates coming as they come along
(Day 4) just woke up from last night at the bar had a few smilesand a few flirty looks. that's all ran at night after leaving the bar for 3 loops as I slept I kept getting hornier had a dream of my ex for some reason she gave the best bjs out of this world. had a dream she was blowing and I finished in her mouth best feeling ever but mad because I really c*** while sleeping hasn't happened in years don't know what this dream means at all maybe desire who know just hope my energy levels don't drop because of this little incident has a dream a few guys broke into my house and tried fighting me felt alittle fear his time because it was very realistic tried firing a gun in my dream and bullets just bounced off of them weird but testing my alpha again I guess. just woke up for the day won't know more yet till I leave the house
New updates went to the grocery market with my mom early couple eyes from women there was one brunette who I locked eyes with 3 times once on the other side of the store then another down an isle she even came back and locked eyes with me again I guess she was trying to check if my mom was my girlfriend.

one of my friends she's seems more attached to me then usuall calling me more and wanting to talk more and hangout. just got back from the bar went out with a friend of mine (guy) and a friend of mines cousin (girl ) she took us out too meet up with her friends.

there was a blonde about 26 and a more mature woman that looks 26 that's really 37 now I tell you I always tend to attract cougars for some reason so she seemed to be really talkative and focused on me I joked around and teased her and told her that she was lieing to me teasing here and there. We both didn't like the music so she jokingly told me to tell the (dj) to play something diffrent which I told her only if you accompany me which she did. Eventually to more of her friends showed up and we took it to the dance floor.

Good music and fun the ladies seem to be enjoying my presence ran into a few girls I used to go to highschool with and there whole demeanour changes like they couldn't stop looking. While I was dancing with the girls I came with one of the girls I new from hs came over and ask me what I was doing and I told her dancing and offered her a dance.

She dance about a good while then returnd to her friends as I proceeded to dance with the ladies and my guy friend I came with about 5 minutes goes by and the girl from hs wanted me to "teach" hehe her how to dance again lol taught her alittle tango she enjoyed it before she had to leave with her friends.

Got finger motion to dance with this cute little redhead I had been eying for a little bit I'm starting to have a thing for redheads and blondes now for whatever reason we dance for little while nothing to special then I went to meet up with The ladies at the table the older one talked to me about alot allot of things like I was the only one at the table mind you I'm 22.

Got stolen on the dance floor by some other cougar not that attractive and the older ladies I was with got alittle little jealous and took me back taught her how to tango the ladies of the group like my presence and they were touchy feely haha got the older ones Facebook said we could go out and have some fun from time nothing sexual yet but alot of magnetism it's like solar flares of attraction dmsi 2.5
(Day 5) didn't go out as much so nothing new to report until work tommorow feel much more confident though
(Day 6) work not as busy nothing noticeably different but my manager who was already asking to f*** me openly asking to have sex with me don't know if I can count this one she wanted to bang before subs my horniness shit shot through the roof all day thinking about sex at work and erotic images went to the gym and came home no outing tonight trying to conserve sexual energy and buildup to attract a babe.
Sorry for the late updates (Day 7) not really to much noticeable effects so won't report.
(Day 8) increase in horniness and aggression on the hunt mode can feel and aura originating from the pelvic area girls are alot more flirtier and responsive.
(Day 9) I went out with my friends to the bar not as much attention like before felt alittle little bit off was trying to focus on a specific type for 2 days so I chose blondes imagining as focus maybe I should just keep letting the program do what it does possibly interfering with my variety.

When I did go out to the bar a blonde was very very touch feely and flirty she even grabbed my d##k walking pass me while I was trying to get a drink we chatted for a bit cause her friend was watching over her could tell she was on the verge of wasted her friend was watching over her. Cut to the chase I we met back up on the dance floor and we ended up dancing and she was kissing all over me. She had to leave so I ended up meeting back up with to brunnete that I had spoke to earlier to at the bar. I asked them if the would like to dance and they agreed.

At this point I'm not sure if it's selective attention or maybe my intentions interfering with the programs abundance of women. But I'm gonna just roll with it now and continue to see what kind of women it attracts for me
(Day 10 ) relaxing woke up late at 1 played videos games not expecting much but to lay around until my leadership meeting ended up getting a text from the woman back under day 4 the older woman who I met while going out with my friends cousin messaged me and asked me if I wanted to come out so I told her yeah after I finished business I would. Me being a cougar magnet lol mannnnn! ??

So after I finished up my entreupener duties I made my way to the bar her and her girl friends are When I got there she seemed alot more openly and flirtier fitter than she was before she was really intimate with me and interest we dance together and she asked really intriguing questions about myself and I told her she.

She was literally all about me there came a point after it was almost time to wind down we were dancing to sms slow jam grinding she was leaning back exposing her neck she even did the hair flip to one side so I said hey what the neck so I started kissing her neck and and she started joking that I would mess her up lol I teased and said you provoked me so now she's been messaging me more since I just got back home for the night interesting because I messed up my loops a the night before it was broken only got like 2 hours and 40 minutes I really want to attract more younger women man but no complaints haha
(Day11) didn't get to go out as much but still getting texted by the hot older women

(Day 12) was business more smiles than anything else from women lingering smiles I'm still doing the recommended 3 loops a night

(Day 13) I have got out as much I see more women focusing on me girl at the front counter gave me a nickname at the gym, hot older woman has my Snapchat found out my friend who I've known for awhile may like me. Will keep you guys updated with more been really busy with business stuff still feel the aura from this
(Day 14) 3 loops overnight woke up carried the day over as usually got ready for work to head in my co-workers are very friendly and I got employee of the month today. I'm also noticing that women tend to let there eyes and smile linger a bit longer older women ended up messaging me through social media she totally hooked sending me kissy emojis and other winky face. She definitely got to try I'm going to go for it she's pretty much throwing her self at me. In the midst of all the texting back and forward now I want to let you guys know this again so we're thinking credible results. My manager already liked me before so I don't know if I could count that but on top of that she's sending me nudes practically throwing herself at me too got 2 women I can definitely go for so far would like to see more keep coming.

Shannon I really like your ability to make something for me be able to not have to meditate or focus on my aura like I was doing in the past to attract women I just go to sleep listening and I go about my day it's perfect being a busy entrepreneurs now
Can't wait to see what 3.0.1 does for you guys!
Pages: 1 2