Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Request Absolute self confidence 4G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey !

Is there a way to have the Free ASG 4G ?

I am using AOS 4G and have good result but need some self confidence to be better !
(11-03-2016, 11:58 AM)Keng Wrote: [ -> ]Hey !

Is there a way to have the Free ASG 4G ?

I am using AOS 4G and have good result but need some self confidence to be better !

What kind of results sid tou get with AOS ?
It's only been 2 weeks since I changed BIATWS to AOS so the results are still weak, but I am better with interacting with women, 1 girl just find me on facebook by looking in my friend's friend and is now sending me messages all day long. One other girl I didn't like just take my number because she wanted to organise a BIG party with a lot of people, but she didn't do it and just send me message too , but she is only 6 or 7... But I don't mind I will just do her just for fun we will see !

And when I look at myself in the mirror... DAMNN I just want to fuck myself ! (Cory skyy mindset)
But not much IOI from people.
(11-04-2016, 08:44 AM)Keng Wrote: [ -> ]It's only been 2 weeks since I changed BIATWS to AOS so the results are still weak, but I am better with interacting with women, 1 girl just find me on facebook by looking in my friend's friend and is now sending me messages all day long. One other girl I didn't like just take my number because she wanted to organise a BIG party with a lot of people, but she didn't do it and just send me message too , but she is only 6 or 7... But I don't mind I will just do her just for fun we will see !

And when I look at myself in the mirror... DAMNN I just want to **** myself ! (Cory skyy mindset)
But not much IOI from people.
Alright, sounds good. Its going to get better, women are going to give you iois everywhere you go. Watch ! Trust me I used this sub before.
You can run both subs Aos and biatbws together. Play one for a few hours then the other. They compliment each other.