Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is there a word for this ? Sexual Attraction I think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's when the both you and the girl lock eyes and you are both flooded with an abundance of strong feelings namely love, passion, desire, uncertainty, lust, sexuality, sex appeal, confidence. The girl's beauty just stands out to you and you see her as extremely beautiful & she becom irresistible to you and she sees you the same way and you become irresistible to her. When you are talking, you can just feel the sexual tension rising and rising. What is that called ? I had a girl all over me once when we had this feeling going on between the both us. I think this could be effective if used with a subliminal to exude an attractive aura.
So what is it called ? If we were to build a sub about that but didnt know what to call it, we'd have problems. Maybe we can name it.
Disney? Tongue

(Sorry, I had to Big Grin)
if a girl would have this with you, she would tell u later iin the relationship it was love on first sight for them, probably
(11-03-2016, 12:22 PM)Blink Wrote: [ -> ]Disney? Tongue

(Sorry, I had to Big Grin)

You're a funny dude
(11-03-2016, 01:11 PM)Griffin Wrote: [ -> ]if a girl would have this with you, she would tell u later iin the relationship it was love on first sight for them, probably

Love at first sight sounds correct. I wonder if Shannon could make a sub that gets love at first sight with women. Maybe love at first sight is not the correct words for this. It could have another name.
Love at first sight.
Movie Love.
Orgasm.

idk about the last one. One must check their pants after all these feeling to confirm Tongue