Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Mandela Effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Mandela effect is an theory that we have been transported from one universe to another and now we live in an alternate one. Examples of the mandela effect include.

Berenstain Bears or Berenstein Bears – Which do you recall? (Still one of the most popular topics at this website.)

Billy Graham’s funeral on TV. As of January 2016, he’s still alive.

Challenger shuttle explosion date? 1984, 1985, or 1986? Winter or another time of year? (Per Wikipedia, it was 28 Jan 1986.) Also, alternate memories about the Columbia.

Colors – Chartreuse and more – Many people recall chartreuse as a pink or reddish color. It’s actually yellow-green.

Curious George – Tail or no tail? (He’s never had a tail.) This is part of my article about dual memories.

Ghost Hunters TV show — Some remember the earliest show name as TAPS, not Ghost Hunters. (Yes, we know the real-life team is called TAPS, and some of their gear has always said that.)

Henry VIII portrait with a turkey leg in his hand — Many people clearly recall seeing it in history books, but there’s no record of it, now.

Jif or Jiffy Peanut Butter – Jif peanut butter was never called “Jiffy,” in this timestream. (Not confused with Skippy brand, either.)

Lindbergh baby – Never found? In this timestream, the 20-month old baby was found 12 May 1932.

Mother Teresa – A saint before 2016? Several recall her canonization in the 1990s. They also recall her name spelled “Theresa.”

Nelson Mandela’s death in prison, long before his actual death (in this timestream) on 5 December 2013.

New Zealand’s location, relative to Australia.

Red/blue – Pepsi logo changes, Chevron logo changes, and other color swaps… are they markers, cues, or signs to watch for?

September 22nd or 23rd? – Some people recall events shifting from one of these dates to another. (The reaction to this article — on- and off-site — has been disproportionate to its apparent minor importance.)

Sky – Changes in the sun, moon, stars, planets and their moons, constellation configurations and placement, and the color of the sky in general.

Tiananmen Square – Memories of a young man being run over by a tank. (Might be Mandela Effect issue or simple media manipulation.)

More than 2 moon missions? I only remember Apollo 11 and 13. Now we landed on the moon more than once and have the Apollo 14-18 trips.

White Out is now spelled Wite out

Staples logo has always had a staple for an L in this universe since 1994. I remember being in regular font untill recently.

No More Luke I am your father in Star Wars. It now "No, I am your father"

JFK had 6 people in his car for his assaination now.

Hitler Now has BLUE EYES.

Forrest Gump – Was the most famous line “Life IS like a box of chocolates…” or “Life WAS like a box of chocolates…”? In this reality, it’s the latter. (However, both lines were used in connection with the movie, so this isn’t necessarily a Mandela Effect.)

Fred Rogers’ song, “Won’t You Be My Neighbor” – Some recall “It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood.” In this reality, it’s “It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood.”

Its now "Magic Mirror on the wall, whos the fairest of them all" since the beggining of time.

No More " of the World" at the end of we are the champions.

Tons of Bible verses has changed

The Body has changed, ( the lungs are smaller, Small intestine is larger and no longer folded, Kidneys are now protected by ribs and way higher up [how is there kindey strikes then], heart is now dead center, the liver is HUGE etc)

JC Penny is now spelled JC Penney, ( with this spelling it should sound like penne like your pasta).

AND MANY MORE

Now I have theories on why this is happening

1. By Using E2 and by way of the thrown anchor, i have landed in a reality where things are radically different because my awarness had to be teleported to a different universe

2. CERN is causing this by destrying universes (hence why they have Shiva near the collider). Everytime they destroy a universe some people conciousness moves (not all).

3.The earth was truly destroyed in 2012 or started Armageddon but in some peoples destiny they didnt have to be there and were transported to a new earth.

4.My memory is really out of whack

5. As we go into the Aquarius age, time and space collapses leading to moving between universes.

Whats your opinion
I think this can be chalked up to a misunderstanding of just how bad memory is for most people, and just how bad reading and audible comprehension is. It has been shown through science that "eyewitness testimony" is abjectly worthless to the degree that any sane person would probably ban it from the courtroom, for instance.

You can also explain a lot of it with "information rot". That is to say, copying a source of information enough times will result in it being altered. (Hitler had brown eyes and brown hair, not blue eyes. Hitler admired those with blonde hair and blue eyes, but himself did not have them. For example.)
You should put up a vote Tongue
#4. It never was, nor ever has been, in any frickin' time stream "Luke, I am your father."

:p
(10-31-2016, 02:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I think this can be chalked up to a misunderstanding of just how bad memory is for most people, and just how bad reading and audible comprehension is. It has been shown through science that "eyewitness testimony" is abjectly worthless to the degree that any sane person would probably ban it from the courtroom, for instance.

You can also explain a lot of it with "information rot". That is to say, copying a source of information enough times will result in it being altered. (Hitler had brown eyes and brown hair, not blue eyes. Hitler admired those with blonde hair and blue eyes, but himself did not have them. For example.)

Good theory but there are "remnants" from the other timeline. Whether its pictures or video.

Also, most people dont study cosmology or space but i was into that as a kid. I have always read that the Earth is in the Saggitarius arm of the milky way. Now its in the Orion arm.

Also how are you supposed to have kidney strikes when the kidneys are protected by the ribs now. It was in the back in the lower spine in the old reality.

Heres a video on the mandela effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s
(10-31-2016, 05:10 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]#4. It never was, nor ever has been, in any frickin' time stream "Luke, I am your father."

Then why are there remnants and even the actor say its luke i am your father. Actors just dont forget lines like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ1mmkKb_BQ

Heres Neil Degrass Tyson saying we are in the Saggitarius arm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-0mLH6rx78

Also since when did C3P0 had a silver leg?

You are gonna have to offer stronger evidence Shannon and Rt to prove that its not just a memory fragmentation
(10-31-2016, 12:56 PM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2016, 05:10 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]#4. It never was, nor ever has been, in any frickin' time stream "Luke, I am your father."

Then why are there remnants and even the actor say its luke i am your father. Actors just dont forget lines like that.

You are gonna have to offer stronger evidence Shannon and Rt to prove that its not just a memory fragmentation

That was just a conversational interview. He didn't say, "Man, this is weird, I coulda sworn I said LUKE I'm your father." Don't be so literal.

And BTW, the burden of proof is yours, not mine. Furthermore, you haven't given anything solid but anecdotes.
(10-31-2016, 04:50 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

That was just a conversational interview. He didn't say, "Man, this is weird, I coulda sworn I said LUKE I'm your father." Don't be so literal.

And BTW, the burden of proof is yours, not mine. Furthermore, you haven't given anything solid but anecdotes.

The burden of proof is on the defense in court but i digress.

In the interview he was not talking about the Mandela effect he was just talking about his experience with the line. He clearly said the line was "luke I am your father".

There are many "remnants" on this timeline as I said but you may have come from this timeline though. You just got destroyed in the otherS.

Let me clarify, in this timeline it was always "No I am your father" and "life was like a box of choclates" but in other timeLINES (yes more than one) it was different.

Its not so far fetched when we remember that the Ancients and modern day Psychics couldnt peer past 2012. Maybe the reason is because the earth was destroyed.

Also there are mess ups in the Matrix

https://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/20....vigpG3YVa

Buzfeed clearly said that the quote was houston we had a problem but the clip says

Houston, We Have a Problem - Apollo 13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAmsi05P9Uw

It wouldnt make sense to say we had a problem when they still had a problem when they were talking to Houston.
(10-31-2016, 11:12 PM)Hercules Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2016, 04:50 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

The burden of proof is on the defense in court but i digress.

In the interview he was not talking about the Mandela effect he was just talking about his experience with the line. He clearly said the line was "luke I am your father".

This isn't court. But, you're the one "defending" your belief, so yes - the BOP is yours.

You and I have a language barrier issue. You clearly don't understand that though the line in the SCRIPT for the movie he had to read was literally "*NO, I* am you father," that it doesn't mean Earl Jones thought it was literally "*LUKE*" he was just referring to the character in an interview. I'm not going to argue this with you further.

I personally believe in multi-verses, but whatever one you're living in, the past you already experienced will be the past in whatever universe you find yourself in. I know I'll never be able to prove it, especially by using examples that just show that people are merely forgetful.
My brother is big into this. I think it's more entertaining than anything although... recently there is a "Trolls" movie that I swear I saw a trailer for years ago. I was talking to my brother and was like "Wow, they're making another Trolls movie? So the first one actually did good in theaters?"

My brother looks at me funny and says "There hasn't been a Trolls movie till now..."

Mandala effect?
Sometimes movies are delayed for one reason or another. This has happened to me with numerous other movies, where I see the trailer two years before its release and I'm like, "Oh yeah, wtf, that wasn't out already!?"
(11-01-2016, 10:44 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes movies are delayed for one reason or another. This has happened to me with numerous other movies, where I see the trailer two years before its release and I'm like, "Oh yeah, wtf, that wasn't out already!?"

Ah yeah that's probably it. And then those who want to believe in the M effect say "See?!" lol.

Whatever though, it's not like believing in it hurts anyone except maybe themselves who believe it.
I think it is true that we "shift dimensions" regularly every time we make a decision, consciously or not, since I believe that all options lead to different "dimensions" in which a different universe exists to accommodate that decision and it's results. The use of the word "dimension" here is loose.

I also think this is an intriguing theory, and one I cannot say I entirely disagree with. I have had experiences that could be explained by this, but there are other more probable explanations as well.

I am not interested in proving or disproving it. I'm just stating what I believe to be true, which is currently my best understanding.
(11-01-2016, 07:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is true that we "shift dimensions" regularly every time we make a decision, consciously or not, since I believe that all options lead to different "dimensions" in which a different universe exists to accommodate that decision and it's results. The use of the word "dimension" here is loose.

I also think this is an intriguing theory, and one I cannot say I entirely disagree with. I have had experiences that could be explained by this, but there are other more probable explanations as well.

I am not interested in proving or disproving it. I'm just stating what I believe to be true, which is currently my best understanding.

Fair enough, We do shift dimensions every time we make a descision BUT....... we stay on the same timeline. So the past in that timeline is the same no matter what (unless you time travel).

But the reason this intrigues me is becase the past has changed also in this timeline which means that Im on a parallel timeline.

Its interesting because this is being covered in the Flash Tv show and the movie Batman v Superman. Is hollywood trying to tell us somethin?