Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC nearly 60 days, what next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
55 days in to ASC here, debating where to go next once I have completed 2 months.

I could either:

-Run ASC for another month, this could help concrete the "gainz" and make them a more integrated, deep-seated and permanent part of my personality.

-Wait and save for AM6. Wanted to buy it in stages but that's not possible. It's a big investment in both time and money, since you need half a year to see it through. Although I've already come a long way in my personal development, I have no issue with the idea of running AM6 all the way through, because I truly believe there is much room for growth and maturity from it.

-Buy DMSI 2.5. This is something easily affordable right now which has been known to provide remarkable results in many areas of life, not just with women. However I'm not sure if without having run AM6, I would lack the grounding others had before running this powerful sub.

Any suggestions from outside the box all appreciated! I should add, on a sidenote, that my goals are:

-To be fit, strong and healthy physically.
-To run my own online based business and buy/own property.
-Be wealthy
-Have plenty of time/money freedom to focus on creative arts and pursuits
-Have a monogamous relationship with the woman of my dreams
I vote for DMSI, it's brand new. After you have cleared some stuff with DMSI you can come back to AM6 as you don't have the money yet.
DMSI is easier to afford, may have more potential, more clearing abilities, a lot of version to chose from, etc. And it's fun Big Grin, you will also get more feedback from others as there are lot of users on it.

Only drawback, you may resist the sub, feel depress or quit, but it could also happen with AM6.

Safest rode would be Ephra 2.0 but it's not as exciting, but surely one of the most rewarding sub if you can be patient.
(10-23-2016, 12:03 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Safest rode would be Ephra 2.0 but it's not as exciting, but surely one of the most rewarding sub if you can be patient.

E2 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/e...g-aid-2-0/