Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI v2.5 -- TRANSUBBING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did not write any journal for v2.4.

SO I am placing the summary of my experience of v2.4 here as a background.

I got v2.4 on September 14.

This is what I wrote a friend of mine:

DAY 1

this is insane.

so earlier this afternoon at around 4:30 PM (Asia Time), i did one run of this.
masked sub - trickling stream.

then at 6:30 PM, i went out with friends to a japanese resto.

i kid you not, here are the experiences in random order:
  • a girl i shouted "hey" to across the resto engaged quickly with me
  • another girl with her bf was throwing glances my way and our eyes met a couple times before i totally ignored her
  • waitresses were smiling more than usual and tried to communicate with me (i am in Vietnam by the way)
  • 2 american young girls (prolly high school) to the left of our table kept looking MY way. i had to make sure they weren't looking at my friend who is a quick look-alike of Justin Beiber. but they were looking AT me every few minutes.
  • another girl with a group that i just beamed a smile at actually nodded her head to acknowledge me.

this is the result of just ONE run this afternoon.

again, i am not the most "good looking guy".

SUMMARY of 1 MONTH and 4 DAYS:

- getting attractive girls staring at me
- one girl from a cafe took photo of me on her iPad and waited until i left to leave as well
- bakery shop the other day, tall girl was in a table and just looked at me the whole time (bakery stand to cahsier to pay) and i said "hello" while leaving the shop and she said in a sudden surprised way: "hello."
- a girl in a warehouse club (similar to costco) kept following my froup when we went shopping yesterday

so all in all, v2.4 was the bomb.com.

some stuff i noticed during v2.4:
- in the morning, my arms were numb (this happened like 2-3 times)
- mild headache

was on 5 loops a night (listened to it before i slept and during).

PRE v2.5

YESTERDAY I FOUND OUT THAT v2.5 was released so i downloaded it.

i am taking a 2 day break and will begin v2.5 tomorrow.

will do 3 loops as recommend.

on both ultra-sonic and stream.

using my iPad mini 3.
(.....)
DAY 1 : October 21
Ultrasonic 3 loops

I had to pick-up 2 friends at the airport at 130 AM. And went to bed at 3AM. Had the UltraSonic play 3 loops.

Stuff I Noticed:

1) I woke up at 6AM and was not tired the entire day (went to bed that night at 11PM).

2) I went to a bookstore to buy a book, and the owner gave me a discount.

3) Then I went to a resto nearby, when I got my bill, I paid. They returned to me and my friend saw that they returned more change then was required. My friend told them about this maybe they made a mistake. The hostess replied that the owner wanted to give me 50% OFF as a "Royal VIP Customer".

___

I will not be sharing any IOIs because I think it is kinda irrelevant because IOIs happen all the time and I think we are putting the cart before the horse here.

I only want real world results and evidence, such as above.
DAY 2 : October 22
Ultrasonic 3 loops

- had a dream that my kitty (that i am selling) was sold, and i was like sad and wished i did not sell it.

- when i woke up, i noticed that the left side of my tongue was numb. this is the first time i ever experienced this.

- a stranger neighbor brought food earlier (i have never seen her before nor have i spoke to her) but she did knock/doorbell the front door. it was an indian friend chicken pop.
DAY 19 : November 8
3 Loops - BOTH Ultrasonic and Stream

honestly, i think this version 2.5 -- i just do not see anything coming out of it.

v2.4 was really evident in so many levels.

so this v2.5 is a dud for me.
Sounds like you were getting a lot from the clearing modules.
V2.4 is about making you lighter and boosting your speed, V2.5 is purley about incresing your speed.
This is the general idea about DMSI with healing, and without healing. Or what i think of it.
(11-07-2016, 09:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you were getting a lot from the clearing modules.

yes, sir.

but i am still on it.

will report stuff.
(11-07-2016, 04:37 PM)Illumi Wrote: [ -> ]V2.4 is about making you lighter and boosting your speed, V2.5 is purley about incresing your speed.
This is the general idea about DMSI with healing, and without healing. Or what i think of it.

what do you mean by INCREASING YOUR SPEED?
(11-07-2016, 09:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you were getting a lot from the clearing modules.

@Shannon, should i go back to v2.4?
(11-08-2016, 05:16 PM)AeJe Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2016, 04:37 PM)Illumi Wrote: [ -> ]V2.4 is about making you lighter and boosting your speed, V2.5 is purley about incresing your speed.

It was a metaphor he used.

He means: With V2.4, you're clearing baggage and negative limiting beliefs and increasing your attraction, so it's more comprehensive and better performing for most, overall. With V2.5, there's no clearing, so it's just about increasing your attraction, which may struggle to produce results for some due to underlying issues like negative limiting beliefs and baggage holding it back. (However, due to the power increase in it and stiffened anti-resistance tech in V2.5, I'm getting more from V2.5 than I have from others before it, noticeably. That's worth noting to you, it seems strong enough to power through resistance, even MINE, despite no clearing modules being present. A great sign of what's to come with V3.)

That should make it clearer to you.
(11-08-2016, 06:54 PM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2016, 05:16 PM)AeJe Wrote: [ -> ]

It was a metaphor he used.

He means: With V2.4, you're clearing baggage and negative limiting beliefs and increasing your attraction, so it's more comprehensive and better performing for most, overall. With V2.5, there's no clearing, so it's just about increasing your attraction, which may struggle to produce results for some due to underlying issues like negative limiting beliefs and baggage holding it back. (However, due to the power increase in it and stiffened anti-resistance tech in V2.5, I'm getting more from V2.5 than I have from others before it, noticeably. That's worth noting to you, it seems strong enough to power through resistance, even MINE, despite no clearing modules being present. A great sign of what's to come with V3.)

That should make it clearer to you.

crystal.

thank you.
i am on a 3 day break from the subs.

i will restart v2.4 on monday.