Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI v2.5 ~ 1.21 gigawatts to the flux capacitor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Day 1

3 loops TS ~40%Vol BT headphones

During second loop, got pain on left side of face for about 20 minutes or so. Extended from temple to bottom of jaw and to ear. Resistance?

Went to mall to eat, didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, but it's only the first day.

Edit: background info: just finished my first run of AM6. Been following the exciting tales of DAOS/DMSI since v1. Also purchased on day 1, been looking forward to "testing" it. Probably need to go back to v2.4 for healing or maybe just wait for the healing in 3.x.
Love the Back to the Future reference. Not sure the pain was resistance, or perhaps a reaction to the energy flooding. When Shannon comes back from his mini-vacation, he'll enlighten you.
(10-14-2016, 10:29 AM)freerad98 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 1

3 loops TS ~40%Vol BT headphones

During second loop, got pain on left side of face for about 20 minutes or so. Extended from temple to bottom of jaw and to ear. Resistance?

Went to mall to eat, didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, but it's only the first day.

If you read some of Chaosvrgn's 2.4 journal. Everytime he had resistance, he also had a major leap forward after he got past the resistance. Resistance is a good thing!!
(10-14-2016, 10:34 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Back to the Future reference. Not sure the pain was resistance, or perhaps a reaction to the energy flooding. When Shannon comes back from his mini-vacation, he'll enlighten you.

Thanks!

I'm not really sure what that feels like. I didn't feel warmer than normal and didn't feel like I was projecting an aura.
I am also here because of the Back to the future reference Big Grin
Why don'tcha make like a tree...and get outta here?!

LOL, I love those movies so much.
Went to a sushi restaurant with my son. Been frequenting this place for many months. The same hostess that usually seats us, mid-late 20s , not my type at all, gives me a kids menu this time. Never happened before. She also gave me a very strange longing look, and hovered at our table slightly longer than necessary. My son is 15, taller than me, and doesn't look like that young of a kid...
(10-14-2016, 03:44 PM)freerad98 Wrote: [ -> ]Went to a sushi restaurant with my son. Been frequenting this place for many months. The same hostess that usually seats us, mid-late 20s , not my type at all, gives me a kids menu this time. Never happened before. She also gave me a very strange longing look, and hovered at our table slightly longer than necessary. My son is 15, taller than me, and doesn't look like that young of a kid...

I guess you aren't used to DMSI. That's her way of giving you a discount.

When I go out to fast food restaurants, I always order small because that's what I always order. Since DMSI, I've been ordering small and getting large in its place.

Went to an all you can eat buffet with my uncle. I'm 50, he's 56. The young man at the register (late teen, early 20's) gave me a senior citizen discount because I was paying. We went at dinner, he charged us for the lunch buffet and gave us free drinks.

20 somethings are amazed to find out I'm 50 y/o. When I tell them my age, they always think I'm in my 30's.
(10-15-2016, 02:12 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2016, 03:44 PM)freerad98 Wrote: [ -> ]Went to a sushi restaurant with my son. Been frequenting this place for many months. The same hostess that usually seats us, mid-late 20s , not my type at all, gives me a kids menu this time. Never happened before. She also gave me a very strange longing look, and hovered at our table slightly longer than necessary. My son is 15, taller than me, and doesn't look like that young of a kid...

I guess you aren't used to DMSI. That's her way of giving you a discount.

When I go out to fast food restaurants, I always order small because that's what I always order. Since DMSI, I've been ordering small and getting large in its place.

Went to an all you can eat buffet with my uncle. I'm 50, he's 56. The young man at the register (late teen, early 20's) gave me a senior citizen discount because I was paying. We went at dinner, he charged us for the lunch buffet and gave us free drinks.

20 somethings are amazed to find out I'm 50 y/o. When I tell them my age, they always think I'm in my 30's.

It would be nice to get a discount, but the waitress ended up going to get me the regular menu.
Friday

Was only able to run 1.5 loops (I know not valid). Didn't have heat or feel an aura.

Saturday

Got in 2 loops, but not back to back. Went to a bar with my ex-GF, now FWB. When the live band breaks, they play some line dances. Was dancing (ex-gf was out smoking), hot AF chick comes and is almost dancing up on me. Dance ended, she left. A few minutes later I head to the bathroom, she's coming out of the lady's room i step in front of her and ask her name, she replies, then I ask for her number. She waves her ring in front of me mockingly and says "I'm married". So whatever. I am not usually that bold. I chalk it up to autopilot.

Sunday night Play 3 loops back to back TS while sleeping.
Monday: Today I feel very needy and confused/distracted. Possible resistance.
Played 3 loops back to back last night TS.

Feeling neutral today. No extra hunger or heat. No more looks than normal. No strong IOIs.
Last few days, playing 3 loops TS, ~30% volume while sleeping.

Seem to be getting more respect from guys. No real IOIs from women that I notice.

Interesting sensation when I lie down at night I can feel my pulse/heartbeat radiating through my entire body. I actually like it.

Had a few interesting dreams but don't really remember most of them.
Quick update:
During the week I've been getting my 3 loops, TS, 25-30% volume as I fall asleep. Last night was crazy. Had a hard time sleeping as I felt like I was on fire. First time experiencing this.

Update/edit: Forgot I had a horrifying dream right before the "BOSS" dream. Like I was standing in a shallow pool, in near darkness, next to an unknown woman, felt cold, and saw a ghostly cloud streak by that eerily said Keith, but my name isn't Keith.

Had the most "Like a BOSS" dream ever Big Grin, kept thinking, wth has Shannon got in this thing? When I'd wake up from the dream, I kept saying to myself, this is gonna have me covered up with more beautiful women approaching for sex than I can handleTongue. Can't wait for that!

Maybe there has been a few more lingering looks and a few more smiles. I'm waiting for the in-your-face IOIs and direct approaches from women. I have faith in Shannon's ability to get us there!
Wow, just wow. Sh!t is starting to get real.
Started 2.5 on the day it was released, usually been doing 3 loops back to back TS ~30% volume when I sleep, except on Friday and Saturdays due to logistics (don’t want to expose anyone else).
First, a few observations:
Neediness, way down.
DNGAF Attitude, way up.
Outcome independence, rising.
Less desire to go to the gym, but since I’ve been going for 2 yrs now this doesn’t deter me. But, when I’m actually in the gym, a big desire to work out HARD!

More background:
I’m 45, balding (shave my head, but no goatee (haha)), 5’10” 166lbs ~11-12%BF, divorced going on 2 years from a 20yr marriage. I would say I’m at least a 6, but whatevs.
I haven’t had a problem getting the attention of women in my age range (+/- 5 years), and even though I’m quieter/introverted, escalating to sex on the 1st or 2nd date hasn’t been a problem either.

For the past few weeks I’ve noticed a slightly increased amount of respect/IOIs, but nothing in your face blatant. Had some interesting dreams, specifically memorable was the one a few nights ago with the zombies, totally freaked me out. Managed to wake myself up from that, and it took an hour to fall back to sleep.

I was unable to do my usual 3 loops on Wednesday night, so I wonder if some of this is the bloom effect that chaosvrgn was talking about?
The semi-juicy stuff:
A couple of days ago (Wed), the female trainer from the gym I go to said she was going to be at another branch and said I should come since they have newer equipment. She was kino-ing me more than usual that day. She’s petite, has a hard body, a few years younger than me, cute. So the next(Thurs) day I went to the other branch and she was almost following me around like a puppy dog while I did my workout. There is definitely sexual tension there (even before DMSI), and I think DMSI is turning up the heat on her. After I deal with a situation with my ex-gf, now FWB, then I will get her number, and have no doubt that I can close her.

The really juicy stuff:
Yesterday evening (Thurs), I decided to go to my apartment’s thanksgiving dinner/canned food drive; I was really tired and didn’t feel like it, but looking back, I think the autopilot kicked in and made me go. I get my main course and sit in one of the chairs in the tv area. There are a few other tables, all of them filled with other tenants, except one in the back with no one sitting there. After I finish my main course, I go back for dessert. There are a couple of cute young girls that had just come in. As I was getting a plate/fork one of them turns to look at me, I give a little smile, and she gives the deer in headlights look for about 3 seconds. I get my dessert and go back to the chair I was sitting in. Both girls and a couple of other guys go to sit at the empty table in the back. I glance over at them a few times. I see one of them get up and start walking my way, thinking she was just getting more food. Nope. She comes directly to me and asks if I want to join them. I say “sure”, and go to their table. She introduces herself, her friend, and the two guys at the table, that they had also just met. Although I didn’t ask their ages, I’m pretty sure one is about 22 and the other 24. We chat for a little while. The two guys leave. I asked the girls if they wanted to come to my place for some wine. We all go to my place and get some wine/beer and start to watch a stupid movie. Then my ex-gf starts totally blowing up my phone because I’m not responding fast enough to her, and saying she’s leaving to come to my place. Luckily it takes her 30 min to get there so I’m trying to think of how to get these girls to leave, without blowing my future chances, before she arrives. About 10 min later I get both of the young girls to write down their name/phone so we can hang out some other time. They write them down and then say they need to go for the night (confrontation disaster averted, whew (Ex-gf gets there a few min later.)). Basically c0ck-blocked by the ex-gf. I will be inviting them over again. Stay tuned.
Conclusion:
It’s been a long time since “young” girls have approached me. Both were dark-haired, just the size/height I like, wore glasses, and had the “cute” face.

Just set it, and let DMSI do its job.
Pages: 1 2