Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Develop A Magnetic Personality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The goal would be to have a very attractive personality, a fun, playful & happy personality. A personality where you can laugh alot, play alot, all of that very naturally. All your words, speech would be very attractive & alluring invluding your body language.
A woman magnet 5.5g remake perhaps?
There is already Am 6 that gives a very magnetic personality. I think you are jealous of other popular guys. But believe me, I ran AM6 two times and don't give a sh*t about people I am not concerned and am most popular I ever been, at work, friends or family circles.
I like the idea behind the suggested sub. But I do think the goal of having a magnetic personality would automatically be reached if we develop ourselves Smile
I agree with Eternity.

Plus I'm sure a program like AM, the magnets, or DMSI would do this as a side effect over time. I don't know what you'd call it if you have a bunch of people hitting you up after using AM or a bunch of girls chasing you from using a magnet. You'd have to have a magnetic personality!
I am sure that Shannon had a 3G\4G program which moulds you into a comedian. Cannot remember the exact name of the sub. Maybe one of the members can enlighten us.
(10-13-2016, 07:09 AM)TheCarp Wrote: [ -> ]There is already Am 6 that gives a very magnetic personality. I think you are jealous of other popular guys. But believe me, I ran AM6 two times and don't give a sh*t about people I am not concerned and am most popular I ever been, at work, friends or family circles.

when you say you ran it 2 times does that mean you did it for a year straight?