Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What subliminal should I use next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this huge problem from running away from from stuff as soon as it gets complicated.

For example:

if its a certain numerical problem in my maths book

If my mom asks me to do something like moving my furniture etc.

I feel as if my drive is missing. I feel as if "whats the point of all this".

I was also diagnosed with depression but left the ADs 2 months ago..Made me worse.

I wanna feel like I was in my teens..Motivated, full of drive and dreams...

I have been like this...What should I listen next?

I am running away from my responsibility..and I am not motivated at all..
I have a low appetite.

Should I listen "Ultra Motivation" or "Overcome procastination" or should I start with AM, Lou or EPRAH?

No friends,
NO lifes goal
No motivation..No nothing...

My Academics are suffering the most
Ephra or LTU
AM6 is probably going to make it worse before making it better.
Ephra should give you a relief and help you heal but won't be a quick fix either but it's the safest bet I would say.
Ltu could be good but it's not 5.5G like Ephra.
Ultra motivation and overcome procrastination could help but that's old tech, it's not going to solve the issue.

Ephra 2 wins for me.
LTU or EHPRA 2.0.

The new 5.5G tech is life-changing in a short time frame, so I give the edge to E2.
I totally understand you, i am in the excat same position like you, just posted similar thread like 2 weeks agoWink
No motivation, no drive, feeling bad and sad, doing nothing, want to run away from everything....
I quit my AD aswell, taking 5 - HTP instead, it helped med alot, since its mood lifting and works instantly

First of all you need to accept your current situation, resistance just makes it worse.
Just simply accept that you are in a down at the moment, but there will follow many ups and downs.
Its the way of life, constant change is inevetiable.
Also dont compare yourself to anyone.You just simply are in this moment.
Meditation helped me alot with this realisations.

AM6 is great but a tough ride and probably to much for you at the moment.
I did 2 weeks of ASC which is great, because it works fast and you get confindence in yourself back.
Now i am on LTU and so far its just awsome, had some minor downs but in general feeling happy and good and accept myself fully.
No more negative selftalk and negtaive Feelings are just there for a moment.

Lets rock LTU together Wink!
Shannon should upgrade it, since its not that popular yet, but from the poeple who used its all amazing reviews
E2 lowered my motivation. However, it did wonders helping me overcome guilt, shame, and fear of things I was unaware of. For example... while driving I would slow down when I drove next to guardrails. After listening to E2, I speed past them. I didn't notice the change in my driving habits until a family member pointed it out to me!!

"Ultra Motivation" or "Overcome Procrastination"

If you were in a position where you were avoiding getting stuff done. I would say Overcome Procrastination. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/o...stination/

Because you are aware that "YOUR DRIVE IS MISSING"... I suggest you use Ultra Motivation. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/u...otivation/
Well I don't have that much cash to buy E2.
So I will go with LTU 5G.
(10-13-2016, 02:03 AM)zainuu163 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't have that much cash to buy E2.
So I will go will LTU 5G.

LTU 5G is a 6 month commitment or 192 days. Once you begin, you must finish.
Ultra Motivation is a 32 day commitment; with 96 days being optimal.
Will take the long road i.e. LTU. I wanna change my life. Forever...

Thanks everyone.
(10-12-2016, 01:17 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Ephra or LTU
Ephra should give you a relief and help you heal but won't be a quick fix either but it's the safest bet I would say.
Ultra motivation and overcome procrastination could help but that's old tech, it's not going to solve the issue.

Ephra 2 wins for me.

what is ephra?
(10-31-2016, 11:54 AM)kwamezzie Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2016, 01:17 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Ephra or LTU

Ephra 2 wins for me.

what is ephra?

These are

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/e...aling-aid/

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/e...g-aid-2-0/