Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcoming Tinnitus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to check it out because I suffer from tinnitus. Where can I download it from?
It is discontinued because it was not effective enough, and some people were reporting that the ultrasonic version was making things worse.

I may try again with 5.5G, though.
(10-05-2016, 10:17 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It is discontinued because it was not effective enough, and some people were reporting that the ultrasonic version was making things worse.

I may try again with 5.5G, though.

Thanks.

It`s a great idea because so many people suffer from it and can`t find any solution. I`ve heard about anion juice but I don`t believe that it could work for me.

What about an anti-aging sub? Possible to do? I`m 33 but it could be a malody of the future.
Anti-aging is absolutely possible to do. That is planned, too. But we have to achieve some other things first.
It is effective!

If it made it worse for people then they didn't use it properly that is for sure.

They should have put the volume down and listened to it that way.

I will be done with the program on the 21st of this month and then give a full report.

The healing it has given me is fucking phenomenal!