Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Career Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so you know how there's a series for attracting your perfect wife, girlfriend whatever?

How about a series for careers, like Become a successful lawyer, doctor, surgeon, news reporter, pilot etc.

Or just let the user define their career for example:

"I now Become Maximally Successful In The Career Of My Choice".. Similar to the become a successful photographer program.

The only problem I see with this is maybe a lack demand for each title, but I think the second option could be a big hit.

Some inclusions could be:

I am now well on my way to becoming a successful ________

I am now attending the perfect school for me to become a successful ________

I am now meeting the right people who will help me become a successful ________

I am now attracting all the right opportunities that will help me become a successful _________

Shannon, I'd like to get your opinion on this, I really think this could be big hit that would create a variety of different experiences, and help a lot of people better their lives.

A lot of kids give up on their dreams because of lack of opportunity, trust me I know that first hand.

Also a lot of people hate their jobs lol.
Seconded.

Could be great for people who are pursuing careers that are not enterpreneurial in nature.