Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Light Sound Helmet for subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw a video once of someone using a special helmet that fired subliminals into his head whilst flashing messages into his eyes. After ten minutes he said he felt on a high.

Now if Shannon can develop a special helmet to market with flashing lights and sound this would be a effect dual induction. Catman for example i feel is more of a visual person if he wore the helmet i am going to go out on a limb and say he will be a new man. As the subs are hitting both his senses.

Ben and the gang I welcome your thoughts.
ive used the glasses + headphones combo but never a full helmet, you do feel a little high but thats mostly because it kicks you into theta/alpha brainwaves and the flashing lights.

A much safer, easier, and faster method to get there is by taking about 400mg of l-theanine that will put you straight into alpha brainwaves, doubling the dose will take you to theta

I dont know if subliminals are more effective in those states but self affirmations sure are.