Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Zone's DMSI 2.4 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I just started DMSI last night for five loops and wanted to start journaling as it may be helpful to me and others. My last journal was for AM5 so it has been a while since I wrote about my experiences. Just to bring everyone up to date, I have been various subliminal audios from Shannon since February in 2013. Here is my journey so far: OGSF (96 days) -> AM5 -> MLS (96 days) -> AM6 -> SM3 -> MLS (96 days) -> AM6 -> EHPRA (2.0 for 6 months) -> DMSI (now). Most of the programs got 8 hours a night as a minimum up to 12 hours depending on how busy I was or if I could listen during the day.

I took a week off after the six months of EHPRA and it was pretty brutal. I've noticed that I seem to get a lot of progress after I finish listening to a program so I like to take a week (minimum) to a month off just to let the program process. The only exception was the AM6 -> SM3 but took a month off after SM3. The symptoms I experienced during that week probably could have qualified me for a MDD diagnosis (slowed thought process, irregular sleep patters, hypersomnia). The symptoms seemed to dissipate during the week but after my first night on DMSI, they seemed to have all disappeared with the possible exception of trouble falling asleep.

This morning I woke up in the best mood I've had for a really long time. EHPRA seemed to be a mild depressant for me during my usage. I could tell it was working on deep stuff and when I woke up in the middle of the night, I would be thinking about random fears I have like spiders.

DMSI is a nice change of pace from EHPRA. I originally intended to use it for a year but felt like I needed to use something else for a while. My interactions so far today have been positive and I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. I'm not really expected results day one but I am glad to have the mood boost.
Just a quick update. The other night had an interesting experience. I was filling my gas at this gas station a mile from my house and this lady that was using the pump on the other side started a conversation with me out of the blue. I can honestly say that has never happened to me before. It was weird because she just started talking and I wasn't even sure she was talking to me at the beginning. She wasn't bad looking, but, not really my type. Nothing else really stood out from the rest of the day.

Internally still feeling really good and positive. I'm noticing feeling drained during the middle of the day but seem to shake it off later. Really enjoying the way DMSI feels after running it during the night.
The depressed mood has returned after a week. I ended up going to the doctor for my normal checkup and one of the new drugs I'm on was causing me some problems and it turns out that it is known to cause some depression symptoms so we decided to try something else. Lets hope the drug is causing the symptoms. I should know in a month if the symptoms are gone or not. Also, at my weekly lab meeting yesterday, I got a compliment from one of the girls who have been with me in the lab for over a year yet this is the first time I can remember her complimenting me. She said that I always dress so nice.
(10-16-2016, 08:32 AM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]The depressed mood has returned after a week. I ended up going to the doctor for my normal checkup and one of the new drugs I'm on was causing me some problems and it turns out that it is known to cause some depression symptoms so we decided to try something else. Lets hope the drug is causing the symptoms. I should know in a month if the symptoms are gone or not. Also, at my weekly lab meeting yesterday, I got a compliment from one of the girls who have been with me in the lab for over a year yet this is the first time I can remember her complimenting me. She said that I always dress so nice.

Depression Symptoms: Yes, some medications have adverse effects/side effects that cause 'depressed-like' symptoms. It is nice to get compliments from women; it takes the depression out of our life, even if it is a day or so. Big Grin
(10-16-2016, 08:37 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2016, 08:32 AM)InTheZone Wrote: [ -> ]The depressed mood has returned after a week. I ended up going to the doctor for my normal checkup and one of the new drugs I'm on was causing me some problems and it turns out that it is known to cause some depression symptoms so we decided to try something else. Lets hope the drug is causing the symptoms. I should know in a month if the symptoms are gone or not. Also, at my weekly lab meeting yesterday, I got a compliment from one of the girls who have been with me in the lab for over a year yet this is the first time I can remember her complimenting me. She said that I always dress so nice.

Depression Symptoms: Yes, some medications have adverse effects/side effects that cause 'depressed-like' symptoms. It is nice to get compliments from women; it takes the depression out of our life, even if it is a day or so. Big Grin

When I think about it, it was actually quite the compliment because she works at a clothing store and is one of the best dressed people at those meetings.