Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Crystals and Gemstones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im curious. Is any body else using crystals here as an adjunct to subs? If so can you share your experiences. Im a newbie to crystals here Smile
crystals are a part of my life regimen Big Grin

not sure how they interact, but I like to place crystals under my pillow when i sleep. sometimes it's selenite gypsum, sometimes it's blue kyanite, sometimes amethyst, sometimes quartz...

no real method to my madness, i just throw one of the crystals under my pillow and sleep Smile
Recently started using "Crystal and Gemstones"..I am wearing Yellow Sapphire, Pearl,Tourmaline,Amethyst,Rose Quartz..

I did a Chakra Test and all my chakras are fucked up except..Crown and Third. Also my Crown Chakra is over active.
These look pretty awesome, if you guys are interested.

Chakra Kit 1
Chakra Kit 2
Currently wearing a Orange Quartz, Red Coral and Yellow Sapphire pendant/s.

Go with what your birth stone is, it'll give you the best benefits, mine is orange in colour.

Just to add, if the gemstones/crystals aren't suited to your energy field they can bring negative consequences.
I have hematite, amazonite, citrine, tiger eyes, emerald, moss agate, rutillized quartz, aventurine. i always carry them in my pocket
(09-28-2016, 03:20 PM)zainuu163 Wrote: [ -> ]Recently started using "Crystal and Gemstones"..I am wearing Yellow Sapphire, Pearl,Tourmaline,Amethyst,Rose Quartz..

I did a Chakra Test and all my chakras are ***** up except..Crown and Third. Also my Crown Chakra is over active.
How do you do a chakra test?

I wear citrine and a rose quarts around my neck on most days.
(10-01-2016, 01:02 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2016, 03:20 PM)zainuu163 Wrote: [ -> ]Recently started using "Crystal and Gemstones"..I am wearing Yellow Sapphire, Pearl,Tourmaline,Amethyst,Rose Quartz..

I did a Chakra Test and all my chakras are ***** up except..Crown and Third. Also my Crown Chakra is over active.
How do you do a chakra test?

I wear citrine and a rose quarts around my neck on most days.

I bought a gig on fiver and the guy told me about my chakra and I also did a chakra test...just Google chakra test u will find many..
I hadn't thought about how it might affect subs,but I currently have a sleep-mask that i've attached a rough/raw diamond to so it rests over my third eye. I have a variety of crystals here in general.
If you are interested, I received some information that sunstone helps with new beliefs Smile
(10-01-2016, 10:52 AM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: [ -> ]If you are interested, I received some information that sunstone helps with new beliefs Smile

I heard quartz does the same ...
Quartz is an all purpose/amplifier crystal, it's usually best to find more specific frequencies for what you're trying to do.
im a big fan of crystals and have a lot of them(sort of a collector)
the is a good combination for subs i think.
Moldavite+hermiker diamond(Quarts family)
i want to make a necklace like this and whant to at maybe Libyan glass and cintamani.
and i might be getting a raw kyanite piece i might add to that. or a piece of tanzanite
but these are rare crystals and not for everybody!
very very high vibration stones and a lot of fakes on ebay for example
high energy crystals need to be balanced out by grounding crystals. too much energy may amplify negative high energy like anxiety etc.. i love the effects of grounding crystals. they make you more alpha, more laid back
Pages: 1 2