Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Adventures of mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was running EPRHA ,and I noticed that, strangers saying hi to me and people wanting to be friends with me.Am I going crazy?lol Huh

I also ran the alpha male 6.0 and I feel more grounded and at peace with my self.I still do some non alpha things but,I always take note to stop doing them.Currently running stage 7 of alpha male 6.0.Will post about my next program and note worthy results here.I always do things to improve myself so,my results aren't entirely from subliminals. Therefore, take my results with a grain of salt and don't beat yourself up because,you don't see them.
thanks for sharing Wink How do you find the refresher stage so far compared to running each stage 1 by 1?
(09-25-2016, 10:43 PM)bits Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for sharing Wink How do you find the refresher stage so far compared to running each stage 1 by 1?

It is good,but I feel almost zero resistance(pain,tiredness,etc) compared to running each stage separately.I think, it is because,I put in my time and effort to running the program as instructed.Smile First stages were hard due to resistance but, later ones weren't bad.
Started women magnet stage 1.I found my self thinking about women from my past a lot and dreaming about them :/ .
Great to see somebody running wm, most people dive straight into SM3