Subliminal Talk

Full Version: old school biabtw 3g plus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I have been listening to become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women sexually for 5 days.

I know its not available but the stronger versions are. I will add a second sub in 32 days. I am between ultra success, winner's mindset, stress relief 3g, or I might buy the 4g version...I don't really know. I have listened to these before but feel like a refresher is needed.

this journal is basically for me to keep track of everything. I don't mind sharing my experiences and always welcome advice or another point of view.

on to the results so far...(I know dmsi is a version of this but super leveled up but I just got a job and have to catch up and pay down my debt before I can buy it soo...)

today I have been checked out by multiple women. they were 4,5,and 6's...nothing to write home about...they were also older than me.

I also have been hung up on someone for a year but today a girl at my new job I just started at, has been showing some interest, dialated pupils when talking to me, and she made me forget about the other girl.

its only been 5 days, but 3g is gonna take a while to really get going.

I'm a bit drunk so I cant remember all the details but my goal is to date many women until I find the girl I have been journaling about.

follow my journey to find a girlfriend
it should be fun

stay tuned people