Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How to listen to subs on android phone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to listen to the absolute self confidence on my phone but I can't get it to work.

It's saying something like it cannot be played and the file is too big to be emailed to my self so I can open it on my phone. Even if I open it on my phone it still may not play.

I need it on my phone because as you know its much more convenient. Other people use the computer and I have to go out to work so I can't be on the computer 8 hours a day.
I never have trouble with it. I download them via dropbpox. MP3 and FLAC work fine on my android phone. Do you have a lower end android?
(09-18-2016, 10:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I never have trouble with it. I download them via dropbpox. MP3 and FLAC work fine on my android phone. Do you have a lower end android?

How do you do it via dropbox? I can't figure it out.

When I simply click the link to download, it downloads, but says 'can't open file'

I have a Samsung galaxy S4, don't think that is lower end. Is it?
(09-18-2016, 04:41 PM)Firas1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2016, 10:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I never have trouble with it. I download them via dropbpox. MP3 and FLAC work fine on my android phone. Do you have a lower end android?

When I simply click the link to download, it downloads, but says 'can't open file'

Are you downloading the file in a compressed format, like a .ZIP or .RAR? If so, you'll need an app that can open those file types.
(09-18-2016, 04:41 PM)Firas1 Wrote: [ -> ]

I used to have and use an S4. I also used the S2, S6 and S7. They're all flagship phones, not low end.

The only things I can think of is that
A: You're out of space, and it;s only downloading part of it, making it corrupt, or
B: you're downloading an archived file instead of an actual audio file. Check and see, does that help?
You can try download AIMP application from Playstore, this free app.
I'm use this app for each subliminal which i'm listening. And it works very well.
Make sure that not a zip file format.
I always use VLC on my phone, btw.
Can somebody give me a hint about a good music player for Android?

I will pluck my Android to speakers and it would be nice that if this music player can run only 5 loops.
I got it to work, thanks.

I downloaded an app called WinZip
(09-19-2016, 03:08 PM)Acmeisto Wrote: [ -> ]Can somebody give me a hint about a good music player for Android?

I will pluck my Android to speakers and it would be nice that if this music player can run only 5 loops.

Try jetaudio basic or rocketplayer.
AIMP, VLC, POWERAMP.
You can use that's app for listening sub.
I now only use AIMP to sub. VLC is also great, I loved it. It's just not able to create playlists.
(09-20-2016, 04:11 AM)Darmawan Wrote: [ -> ]AIMP, VLC, POWERAMP.
I now only use AIMP to sub. VLC is also great, I loved it. It's just not able to create playlists.

I used VLC last night with a playlist.
(09-20-2016, 04:43 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

I mean, a playlist with many tracks at once.
(09-20-2016, 05:55 AM)Darmawan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2016, 04:43 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

I mean, a playlist with many tracks at once.

I'll clarify, I used VLC with a playlist that had 5 loops of DMSI trickling stream .FLAC in a row.