Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I'm currently on day 22 of AM and averaging 10hrs/day. Haven't noticed much on stage 1 yet so not sure how much I'll be posting. Although somewhat skeptical I plan to carry this out until the end. I'm more interested in the AM working than getting a refund.

Wish I would have found the sub site earlier and started sooner. By the time I started AM I was struggling at work. Having issues with my supervisor. So not sure how this will have affected my sub use(efficacy).

Last week was the worst. Felt totally emasculated by the supervisor(female). Then to top it off at the end of the week got friendzoned. Yikes!
Didn't think I would survive. Surprisingly, this week I felt better. Not sure if it was AM or the fact that I've only briefly seen this chick much less talk to her. I'm sure that helped. So now I'm just looking forward to stage 2. Hopefully it'll bring some changes and will have something to report.
It's going to be a bit rocky at the start. The earlier stages are focused on healing and clearing emotional issues and laying a strong and healthy foundation. Hang in there, it will get better.

Best of luck on your journey!
Im on DAY with alpha male...seem like my voice is changing already
Thanks for the encouragement. Only thing I have noticed is I've become very sleepy which is good because I've had problems sleeping.
yes i heard the sleepy is normal...the subliminal is imputing alot of info in your subconscious mind
Well I can see why it would take at least 6 months to go through AM. In my case I'll probably go through it several times.

I have really bad sleeping habits. Normally only sleep about 5-6hrs and waking up after about 3-4hrs then going back to sleep. With the sub i'm able to sleep straight through most of the time. I have noticed I have more dreams but am only able to recall bits and pieces of them.

Also, noticed I'm not moping around as usual after getting friendzoned. It's almost as if I'm unable to go through that dejected feeling which is a good thing.
I noticed I dream more also...the subs are working deep down changing something they do help you sleep better I'm on stage 1