Subliminal Talk

Full Version: griffin in Nepal, DMS 2.4 is crazy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody,
i'm from the Netherlands, but i have been living in Nepal for 4 months now, i will go back in 1 month.
writing in english is not my strong suit, i dont see the mistakes i make because of dyslexia and english is not my native thong, but is speak it almost Fluently.
i hope you understand...

subs i have done:
ASC which is amasing and convinced me.
then i started E2 that i used for 3 months
i started the sub when 2.2 came out i think.
im now ofcourse on 2.4 now.
i read almost all the topics on dsmi and today i had a urge to post and now i will try my best for this topic..

DSMI experience:
i see loads of travelers, and i am like famous in the town, because i have been here for so long i know a lot of locals and travelers, and i considers them all my friends, if i walk trough the street of 2klm it will take me 3 hours sometimes because i talk with loads of people.. wich i greatly enjoy
when i was staying a guest house i met this nepali girl, she was cute but thin, almost no ass, but see was so into me that i could not ignore it... soo i dated her for 2 weeks and had loads of sex.. which is weird because nepali girls dont do that before marriage, see told me see had sex once before but it might be because i told her i dont want to have sex if she is a virgin, but well see told me see had sex but i dont know i might have taken her virginity...
i felt bad... i wasnt that attracted and she was looking for a husband/boyfriend, and i was leaving in 2 months, but i made it clear that i just wanted to have fun... she agreed...

we broke up, beacuse i dont cheat.. ever.. one of my life rules
and there were loads of other beautiful girls that were traveling
i have soo many IOI's its crazy.. i am very bad at escalating though... but its getttin better because they are approaching me also so i can learn trough that..
i had loads of things happening but my memory is not serving me..

the most fun thing will be that if i go back to holland every body will be like WTF ii have to go to nepal too!

thanks for reading if you have any thing to ask, i will awnser!

cheers, Griffin
i was very introverted this evening... while being with a lot of people
maybe some hits from some Spanish girls 5/10
not interested at all ...
it was raining and nobody else was coming to the cafe, so i maybe i became introverted to let them be attracted... i dont know why but i do this a lot with girls that im not interested in..
today was fun but in terms of manifestation its not that good yet, not that beautiful girls and when there was one she had a boyfriend... been happening a lot... could this also be a form of resistance?
i still noticed that the aura affected the girl with the boyfriend, but because a boyfriend is like a no go for me the aura might have dropped..
but nice weather and good day overall.
going to a very nice party with beautiful views 360 degrees around. going to sleep there also so who know what might happen..