Subliminal Talk

Full Version: question for shanon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
shanon why are my muscle growing from dmsi no joke since i started i am transforming like crazy although i frist lowerede my roid dose than stopped ?

its definitly no placebo cause everyone is asking my if i work out a lot
Sorry to butt in, but that's really interesting. I wonder if DMSI reduces stress in any way? If it does and it reduces your cortisol levels it might help with muscle building. Also, there might be an epigenetic factor where the sub switches certain genes on or off. Interested to hear what Shannon says.
Might be your beliefs. When I'm checking myself in the mirror, I feel my muscles has got bigger. I lift weight maybe once a week only. Sm3 the beast !
If you are gaining muscle at an advanced rate, it would be because you are executing the Optimus Engine goal of making you so irresistibly sexually attractive that women can't help but come and get some. The Optimus Engine is polymorphic, and works in whatever way fits the ways that work for you and according to your personal circumstances and beliefs.
The more I read about the program, the more I see it fits my needs

Healing to achieve sex repeatedly with hot women?
check

Putting on more muscle with same effort?
check

Dancing and singing your way into the hearts and pants of hot women? (chaosvirgin)
check
(09-12-2016, 05:51 PM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]Dancing and singing your way into the hearts and pants of hot women? (chaosvirgin)
check

Haha, almost what happened to me today. I was walking through the city today and somewhere was loud music. After a moment I realized that I started walking almost like dancing. After realizing I stopped.
I too have gotten bit bigger and lost fat. Although for my situation it seems more likely that it was 2 weeks of heavy cardio/lifting at Construction.
I have noted that DMSI affects me by making me much more social, and much more playfully social. Women love me while I am under this influence, and it's as if I can do and say no wrong.