Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Anyone find their growth continued or even increased after finishing AM6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heard several people, including Nationwide and Ari Gold who noticed their growth continued or even increased after they had finished AM6. And I read that Shannon used to say for earlier versions of AM that just running it once in a year could actually help. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm just trying to weigh up the pros and cons of going sub free for a few months after I finish AM6. Thanks in advance for any comments/experiences.
Yes. Mine continues to grow, especially since I'm using DMSI, which has healing modules. It's helping to unlock a lot of the AM6 programming that was being repressed.
I love hearing such results. ...This so makes me wanna give AM6 a shot
(09-11-2016, 07:53 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Mine continues to grow, especially since I'm using DMSI, which has healing modules. It's helping to unlock a lot of the AM6 programming that was being repressed.

Thanks, good to know that the AM6 programming is strong enough to carry on growing even with another powerful sub on top.