Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Become a Creative Genius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would love to see this being done in a 5.5/6g format. Heck, even 5g would be great for this.

Pretty straightforward goal - Unlocking and fully expressing your creative potential.

I'm sure Shannon knows a lot more about this than I do, but have the program tailor itself to the user and their specific desires and talents. This means it can benefit artists, musicians, entrepreneurs, architects, fashion designers.. So many people could benefit from an increase in creativity.

The program would also contain support for this newly unleashed energy such as a strong belief and confidence in your creative gifts, released negativity around living and earning money from your creativity and a bit of success/motivation programming to boot.

Besides Natural song and lyrics writing 4g, there isn't any other subs that focus on creativity, which is such a valuable and important aspect to a lot of people's lives.

I personally would love this, and I know a lot of people would too Smile
Yeah, would like to see this happenig aswell
I'm interested in this as well. Thanks for the post Bliss, I completely forgot about the requests sections of the forum. Hopefully we can get enough interest in this sub, creativity is in my opinion one of the things that's easily blocked by negative beliefs or limiting mindsets. It's so fragile.
maybe it would be possible to add it into MLS 5.5g, then shannon can work on other things first and if 6g comes out he can make this creative sub in 6g, but then at least you have creative factor in MLS and better learning as a (BIG) bonus