Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Instructions For Actively Achieving Sub's Goal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanna know what the other members of the forum think about this.

It's clear that Shannon is on the cutting edge of subliminal technology and does all he knows how to to create the subs we have today. I, like many others, use subliminal in order to create change in my life. While all the subs come with listening instructions, I think that it would be great if for future releases there could be instructions on actions to take that help achieve the goal of the sub quicker.

For example, Shannon recommends reading How To Become An Alpha Male while running AM. So that's something that we can consciously do that would help achieve the end goal.

As far as I know, that's the only case where there are instructions for the conscious mind. If instructions like this were provided with new releases it'd be very helpful. While not everyone would bother to do more than listen to the subliminal, I'm sure there are a good number of people who'd go above and beyond to facilitate change in their lives.

Of course, maybe when full 6G is finished development, this won't matter because resistance and misunderstanding how to work with the sub won't be an issue. But for the time being, some extra instructions would be nice Smile
My advice would be to work out, either lift weights or do cardio, or both preferably. will help clear you mind and make you feel better overall. Plus getting in shape will help you get women because you will look more attractive and feel more confident.

Read allot of books but be careful to not read stuff that makes you misogynistic or negative.
(09-10-2016, 10:10 PM)Rayhon Wrote: [ -> ]My advice would be to work out, either lift weights or do cardio, or both preferably. will help clear you mind and make you feel better overall. Plus getting in shape will help you get women because you will look more attractive and feel more confident.

Read allot of books but be careful to not read stuff that makes you misogynistic or negative.

Of course that's something that's beneficial regardless.

But if someone is listening to a sub like Develop A Zen Attitude, EPRHA/OGSF, or something creative like Natural Song Writing, then some kind of mental/creative exercises or instructions would be more suitable.
Time and time again I stumbled upon books, documentaries, and the like, that are really triggering growth in the direction of the individual sub while listening to it. May be the result of OE.

It is just a matter of us creating an extensive list in form of a thread about it and then, if it proves worthwhile enough, to make it a sticky.
OE should only be "formal" for me, and thus contentless. If the OE is already associated with content, then this will limit and/or steer the future options of the OE.
Less instructions force you to think for yourself, which in turn is a phase of growth.

And how to think for yourself?

Start reading, talking to people, doing new things (dance class), start a business, do something that you don't want to do and maybe fear doing.

Instructions are word on a paper. You are more than that Smile