Subliminal Talk

Full Version: FluffyBunny's DMSI Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Decided to run DMSI based on reading you guys journal. the best quality i like the most is where you start caring less about woman and shifting focus onto things like business and other areas of life.

Havnt run any sub in about a year, last sub i ran was AM6 finished about a year ago. Havnt been expose to any previous DMSI subs.

Ran some ultra sonic on phone last night didnt have any better equipment to run it with lol, i dont like wearing headphones when i sleep at all.

wtfh did few loops on headphone now and i feel like I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP NOW ....
i think my brain died haha. I had headache yesterday on my first loop but now i dont seem to get any today. all i remember was last night i had like 10 dreams dont remember what they were lol. I feel like i should just do two loops so my brain doesnt die and it doesnt take over me =o=, just feels too drowsy hopefully it will be gone in few days when i get use to it
(09-08-2016, 09:19 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: [ -> ]Decided to run DMSI based on reading you guys journal. the best quality i like the most is where you start caring less about woman and shifting focus onto things like business and other areas of life.

wtfh did few loops on headphone now and i feel like I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP NOW ....
i think my brain died haha. I had headache yesterday on my first loop but now i dont seem to get any today. all i remember was last night i had like 10 dreams dont remember what they were lol. I feel like i should just do two loops so my brain doesnt die and it doesnt take over me =o=, just feels too drowsy hopefully it will be gone in few days when i get use to it

Care less about women?? (long pause) Yeah. (another long pause) Actually, it's idgaf about anything, everything and the opposite sex just fall into either group.

The NEED TO SLEEP dissipated by Day 3 and was gone on Day 4, I did 5 continuous loops each day. Follow the instructions and continue with 5 continuous loops per day.
idgaf sounds better then care less haha.

hadnt run any loops yet today
man i slept for a good 10hour and woke up still feeling tired now.... feeling a little bit sickish but not actually sick , kinda like lack of energy ... idk why
Feels horny as fuk . Like my dik is filled with tingly energy...

Fuk my dik is on fire....
Currently in flight or fight response all day cause I'm so excited to go to a party.

Yesterday before dmsi I made sure to get back opened 6 girls on campus and got back in gaming now. Also this way I get a better idea of what changes base on presub and post sub. So right now I'm so excited as if I know im like gonna fuk something tonight when I go and I can't get this feeling off...

At least burning dik is down to 20 percent only lol
Hmmmm last night most stuff seem pretty usual to me

Seems like I do better in less crowded enviorments but once I hit onto the dance floor, the aura and things don't really seem to shine. And I got too hungry and tired by end of night I don't think I was projecting anything afterwards

But in the beginning I was chatting with girls while lining up and then she took my hand when we went inside but I got cut off by door guy so we split up never saw her again lol

Rest of the approaches nothing special to note.

While driving today this guy cuts me off and I like started to rage... Wtf like I wanna smash his face. I usually don't care about these things... But today I had so much anger it's weird
Felt less tired today now on day 3
only got to run 1 loop ultrasonic on my phone's shitty speaker while i was doing shit cause i didnt have time

so i went to another party today....

Made sure i upgrade my game a little fuckin bit . cause last night wasnt my best game i just got back gaming 3 days ago been off for 2 month went to another country.

First like dam 10 sets i did , didnt really go anywhere. i would get a thank you, for a compliment i gave or some chit chat and thats about it ... not much action...

So i was like sharpening my blade as i go lol, getting back on to my original level, I focused just on having more strong and clear intent as the night went on.

I open 3 girls, and chatted with all 3 and switch fast one that seemed to be most interested in me. i just dropped like few questions and i distance myself a little bit and kept on dancing. shortly after i went in again drop another question pull the girl over and started grinding her.
what happen next is funny..... her friends literally just ditched her right after they saw me grinding with her.... thats like next level fast ass approval... (this i would say i can give DMSI some credit for, of course DMSI wont do everything u still gotta engage the friends at first a tiny bit).
while grinding she tells me stuff like oh u say this to all the girls balhalblh.
isolated a bit to like a bench made out then went back dancing. then made out then she just seems like she wants to see her friends more lol. so i left her

open few more girls more nothing happen same stuff, got ignore by few.

Open 2 girls, and instant on with this one. pulled her in and in seconds her gf came by and asked if she was OK, she nodded and i pulled her in and we made out
later she went back to her girlfriend.... well cant do much with lesbians...

went around again did some opening, went OK with this girl we started grinding and wtf her friend literally jsut starts to slowly move away and she starts to get uncomfortable cause of that and i got resistance and she said she has to go find her friend.... was like a 10 second grinding...

open 2 chicks, started grinding with her in like 30 seconds after few questions then wtf? her friend disappears too? i didnt even talk to her or remember what she looked like.... Then... this one i pulled to my house but it didnt go down , tried few times got verbal and BL resistance so i didnt feel like pushing it.

all this happened in like end of the night...when i started opening roughly 2h time spam. probly opened like 25+ girls? dont remember ... all i remember was my intent got very clear when i open at the end it was just I am a man and im letting u know what i want through my actions and words.

compare to last night? biggest difference is i was wishy washy when i open and girls sense it right away and i barely got anywhere except one shitty ass grind and like 15 chicks that went no where.

anyways glad i am back to my level in one day.

The biggest thing i notice out of ordinary is when their friends see that its on with me... they like vanish . thats some shit i usually dont see..
A little history before DMSI so u guys can compare.
I can go out anywhere alone, approach any woman anywhere anytime any hotness
To nightclubs, parties , whatever alone and i am at ease with myself.
99% of the time im pure sober
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so im on this thing for a good two weeks now.

I honestly dont see much difference except one thing, that i give so little fuck now that I illiterately wanna do NOTHING to get the women which results in me getting NOTHING.

So last week i went out 3 nights in a row, total ive open probly like 20ish chicks dont recall.
everything usually opens smoothly for me and then VOLA i literally dont do anything with it. like wtf?

i open groups of girls , 2 girls, any fuckin group easily before sub and i would at least try to escalate and push thing..
But with DMSI i gave so little fuck i just stay in the group and dance on the spot and my mind goes blank and just wanna chill.

Literally if its not like instant on like my above post, and i just have to escalate hard , i wont feel like doing anything.

Ok i mean i like that it makes u not care about woman but i feel like now i gotta get over this "i care so dam little phase when i go out its annoying" its like i literally gotta put energy into caring otherwise i wouldnt do much.

I also went out tonight and i didnt see anything attraction from woman other then just regular normal stuff. biggest thing i found is, i felt soooo dam disconnected from everyone as if i was from a different planet or something, and i cared so little that its insane but at the same time i just wanna fuck something and no care. then this contradiction got my a little pissed off. Like usually im more of the guy who likes to have some sorta of emotional connection with sex and potentially screen her for GF. But now i just wanna bang something hot emotionless <----------- how does this even help wtf? (ya i get after banging her i can still decide if i want her to be my gf or not , still doesnt really help to be emotionless)

And sometimes i just randomly get angry on the inside and feel like i should go punch someone lol and then i laughed about it cause i usually dont have thoughts like this.

the IDGAF thing really needs to be balanced a little bit , I personally think its too extreme end of the spectrum resulting me, usually a guy with lots of emotions, to have such disconnect and dont feel like putting in any effort to get the girl. I mean heck i was already not caring much and this thing just amplified it multiple times =_= ...

I havnt test the earlier version so i dont know about them.
I dont get where this is heading but....we will see.

oh yah i got a whole bunch of dudes opening me too, some thinks im high and asks me if im ok. like dude im 100% sober, obviously im fine. It just sometimes i get into quite a high state when on the dancefloor so it looks like im high lol. some just say hi and shakes my hand. I usually get this before the sub already but i think it has increased more .... =_= .

and i also think so many things are just pure dumbshit and it annoys me ....
I share the exact same sentiments regarding the IDGAF attitude although I don't know if it's beneficial or not lol
You're obviously being focused inwardly to deal with the underlying issues right now. It's like focusing someone on dealing with a death they hid from when it happened and didn't process and move on from, and then wondering why they suddenly aren't doing their best in sports or something else that is demanding. They're dealing with something heavy at a deep level! It takes time.
If he can approach any woman at any time, I don't think he has a lot of issues generally. He should definitely try v1 or 2.3 to see how that goes.

I had the same problem on 2.2, it made my game worse and women didn't respond to me the way they usually did. 2.3 got my back on track and 2.4 is okay, but I'm not stoked about the sniper effect and ogsf stuff. Don't have any resistance, but a larger script makes the subconcious deal with more infromation and that takes away some of the focus on what's important; to actually project the aura.
Who knows i might have some issues deep down, I wasnt this good when i was like 18. I would walk into a club and stand there for 3 hours and not talk to anyone and go back home. But the thing is i already worked on it for few years consciously and subconsciously to past those issues, i am not sure what it is dealing with at the moment.

I was reading about the snipers effect. Interesting enough that is how I have been opening girls every since when i started. I would only open the hottest and the ones i like.
Thinking about about last night.... this effect seriously amplified, i was looking around and did not really see any girls i really like at all therefore i was literally in a ENERGY SAVING mode. This mode isnt very effective when you have to open with higher energy in a loud ass dancefloor.

Like i was down to nail some hot 7 and 8 but my body just wasnt doing what it needed to do to get them, i would open casually and then lalalala not care and go passive and then next thing i know i forgot about them =_=.

Did saw one hottie though, happen to be the best open and then i realize she wasnt as hot as i thought. Then i fricken stop doing anything again. wtf? like she has a banging body probly best in the venue but it was just the fact she wasnt exactly what i wanted base on overall, i some how just didnt go all in.

Heck i think i would have a better time last night getting off myself then going to the nightclub.

Usually i go out friday and saturday night but somehow I feel very unmotivated to even go out now.
Last week i was sorta sick.
had dreams about water for few days, and some random stuff , i think i blow up some ppl too.
This anger feeling seems to be getting stronger today, still seem to be kinda tired not sure what my energy is being conserved and used for.

what i dont get is how is me shutting down and feeling angry gonna solve my deep issues? We will find out ...

I was thinking what if i have a physical injury (surgery, aka not able to get in my ideal shape/size) issue that is associated with women that cant really be healed. What would the healing part of the sub do if it cant really be done??
Oh ya more history- ive done AM5 --> Am6 ----> Sm3 ---> MLS

-------------------
The past few days i havnt done much other than staying sorta in a hermit mode at home doing the regular 5 loops a day.

Anyways just something i have concluded myself here:

Base on my experience with woman and awareness I found that DMSI 2.4V at the stage I am in works quite well when you have time on your side.

All you need is the girls focus on you, and as time goes on she just starts to get more aroused by you.

Before the sub i would sometimes use eye seduction from a distance to get a girl notice. Even if its far girl would notice me looking at them. Then I would open her. So last week I tested it out for fun. I just lay my eyes on her and imagine all the thing i would do to her body. This usually get the girl aroused and feel the energy but what i notice is that she seems to be over turned on.

It was on a crowded dancefloor so wasnt the best situation for me to see. But i saw her put both hands on her cheeks and says something to her friend and she turns and look at me. After a short period of time they decided to move a little bit further from me.

It was interesting to see, because this usually only happens when there are less distractions around me, like during the day time on a one on one situation. Before my eye seduction would usually just get the girls attention or a smile but seems like DMSI amplified the effect to quite a sexual level when i decided to let it be sexual.

I personally like to play around a bit with energy in different situations. Will see if there anything else i notice differently. Other than that nothing very noticeable, no heat, not much headache just lots of dreams.
Man ive just been tired, playing video games and doing nothing which is resulting me feeling very annoyed and angry at myself for being so useless.

Pretty sure im dreaming like everyday.

Whatever it is trying to get me to do, i dont know why im resisting so dam hard on it.
I dont have any major issues with woman at this point so I have no idea what it is trying to do
Pages: 1 2