Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Stop Smoking Forever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

I started using Stop Smoking Forever and thought I'd journal my progress with it, aiming to update once a week.

I'm a heavy smoker, smoking 20-30 cigarettes a day, plus using a vape with medium strength nicotine. I'd previously stopped smoking for twelve years and restarted a year ago. Here's hoping this works!

Day One - Listened once through after downloading it, felt very sleepy afterwards. Played the silent track on repeat when I went to bed. I can't sleep with headphones on, so playing using a phone that has stereo sound. I know it's not ideal, but it's better than nothing to get started and I'll pick speakers up this week. Unusually, I didn't have a cigarette straight away when I woke up. I've felt noticeably tired today and struggled to get to sleep last night.
(09-08-2016, 03:51 AM)Harmonic Wrote: [ -> ]I've felt noticeably tired today and struggled to get to sleep last night.

That will take a week to pass... then you will be sleeping like a baby.