Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 2.5 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Day 2 (5 Loops)

Observation
- went to a party of a relative and noticed people pamper me more than they did before especially the celebrant as if it's my birthday
- people are entertained even with the most simplest jokes that i made
- people tries to get my attention
- i feel good with no worries
- Conversations are smooth with people especially women as if they have known me for years
- people that i talked to wanted to hang out with me immidiately like setting up plans and visits to my place
- i feel jolly and happy
- i get sweet stares from women even if they are with their bf
- girls tells me more about themselves without me making an effort with consistent eye contact and very open body language
(09-07-2016, 09:34 AM)NastyJ46 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 2 (5 Loops)

Observation
- went to a party of a relative and noticed people pamper me more than they did before especially the celebrant as if it's my birthday
- Conversations are smooth with people especially women as if they have known me for years
- people that i talked to wanted to hang out with me immidiately like setting up plans and visits to my place
- i feel jolly and happy
- girls tells me more about themselves without me making an effort with consistent eye contact and very open body language

Excellent Testimony on your usage of DMSI 2.4 version Big Grin
(09-07-2016, 09:45 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: [ -> ]

Observation
- i feel jolly and happy

Honestly wasn't expecting anything especially it's only day 2 but damn this stuff really work fast (very good job shannon).. i just go with the flow and as shannon said let the subliminal do it's thing hahaha

Will update after 5 days
We are not finished developing dmsi. There's a lot more to come. Enjoy the ride.
(09-07-2016, 09:54 AM)NastyJ46 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2016, 09:45 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote: [ -> ]

Observation
- i feel jolly and happy

Honestly wasn't expecting anything especially it's only day 2 but damn this stuff really work fast (very good job shannon).. i just go with the flow and as shannon said let the subliminal do it's thing hahaha

Will update after 5 days
Yes. Sounds like This Subliminal is working very fast with you ; Congratulations Big Grin
I will combine DMSI with BWE for 5 days to observe the effects
Not a good idea. That's a direct conflict.
Ok shannon. Will follow your advice
Shannon are you planning to upgrade AM in the future?
Of course I am but I have to wait till I'm finished developing 6th generation technology first
Day 4 (4 Loops)

Observation
- Went to my friends resto and people are quite happy that i'm there, I go there often but last night was different like they are honored that i am there.
- my friend's gf is quite defensive (body language) last night for no reason especially when i'm leading the conversation asking about her travels and life in riyadh (works there as a nutritionist)
- noticed i'm initiating the conversation often, like when i saw someone that i know i just automatically go towards him or her to talk (before i'm waiting for them to start the conversation first)
- my storytelling has improved dramatically like the way stand up comedians do in their shows combining gestures and voice tonality to make it more engaging
- well i'm getting more stares than usual like i'm made of gold or oozing sex appeal
- simple jokes generate big laughs from people
- getting free beers!!
- friends become more accommodating compared before
- when i'm talking to people even in facebook i'm in the state of flow like every quote comment that i make is gold they respond very well
Day 6 (5 Loops)

Observations:
- noticed i'm more assertive and not tolerate BS compared before
- i'm seeking Challenges like ambitious goals and i find myself playing challenging games like bloodborne
- i'm more spontaneous
- i'm avoiding negativity like unfollowing facebook friends who constantly post complaints, politics, and stuff unrelated to my goals
- i find myself reading more self help books (reading the power of now)
- i feel good and proud of who i am
- people show me more respect
- sense of humor has improved
Day 14 (Min. 4 Loops)

Observations:
- i'm always at ease in every situation
- people entertain me better
- people are searching for me often like they wanna hang out or invite me in their homes
- i attended Ultra Ph and get constant seductive look from women
- i keep getting IOI's from women
- girls are trying to get my attention like tapping my shoulder out of nowhere
- one of my friends (french girl) who i attended ultra with constantly shows interest with me even when her bf is present which is quite awkward on my part but i don't mind
- increase in approach confidence
- jolly to talk to
- getting vip treatment from women servers when i go to clubs (they always prioritize my orders)
- i sell better
- i feel great and complete
- i feel non judgemental of people, myself, and my actions as well
- increase in self-respect
Day 32

Fuck i now really noticing the changes like it's becoming really obvious and automatic:

- More assertive and dominant (No one likes to fuck around with me because they will get burned verbally)
- noticing friends letting them distance their girls from me.. (Very weird not doing anything)
- Got invites from all kinds of social gatherings.. from birthdays to simple dinners
- i dont give a shit about what people think about me
- im always feel im ready to fight. like my inner courage has improved in terms of conflict
- im saying what i want to say and people respect me more for it
- more and more stares from women even in times im wearing crappy clothing
- people always want to get my attention and to hear them out in their stories
- high self esteem
- there are times im facing resistance like anger, sadness, loneliness but after that i feel amazing like a hero in a movie
Pages: 1 2