Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Vivek's DMSI V2.4 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So, I started with version 2.4 and let's see what this has to bring in...

Day 1 : September 6th : I heard 5 loops back to back, while sleeping.

I felt so much arousal that was looking with the eyes of lust even to the girls who look damn ugly, and I will not even like to touch them...lol!! I then went out to check the results. But, but no noticeable results. Just that I was getting all the lusty feelings towards any female I see.

Day 2 : September 7th : Heard 5 loops back to back (ocean smurf and trickling steam) while sleeping.

No noticeable results...went out, for testing but nothing. The lusty feelings which were there yesterday are no longer present.
Day 3 : September 8th Heard 5 loops back to back (ocean smurf and trickling steam) while sleeping.

No noticeable results...
Day 4 : September 9th Heard 5 loops back to back (ocean smurf and trickling steam) while sleeping.

No noticeable results...

Day 5 : September 10th Heard 5 loops back to back (ocean smurf and trickling steam) while sleeping.

No noticeable results...

Day 6 : September 11th Heard 5 loops back to back (ocean smurf and trickling steam) while sleeping.

No noticeable results...
Day 7 : September 12th : Heard 5 loops back to back (ocean smurf and trickling steam) while sleeping.

No noticeable results...
What kind of results have you gotten with other programs I have created
dude run biatbw if you dont get results on it you wont on any dmsi
Quote:What kind of results have you gotten with other programs I have created

Alpha Male 5, the effects were little, and started to fade away after 1 month....

Quote:dude run biatbw if you dont get results on it you wont on any dmsi

What's baitbw ?
be irresistebly attractive to beautiful women
(09-12-2016, 06:00 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: [ -> ]dude run biatbw if you dont get results on it you wont on any dmsi
I'm wondering how you got that idea? Logic would say the opposite.

@vivekarora83 BIABW is become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women, the ancestor of DMSI.
I won't try anything else...I got to stick with DMSI only, until and unless Shannon suggests it....
many things in life are not logical
So how you got the idea then? Saying something without saying why doesn't help much you know. I can only guess. And from my guess I would say you are saying that due to your results which would be logical if you would be alone testing DSMI but you are not.

without even considering the fact that no one tested DSMI for a long period like 3 month, while there are plenty of BIABW journals.
Day 8 : September 13th Listened to 5 loops while sleeping, I could not go infeild cause of the Bandh (curfew) going on here, so was not able to try the effects today...

However, I read on Shannon's journal
Quote:I listened to DMSI for 20 minutes before my mood went from upset to neutral. 30 more minutes, and I was downright happy.

I was feeling low too, and after reading this I just wore by earphones and started listening to the subs, I heard it for 23 minutes, and I was no more feeling low, I felt happy again...but I cannot keep wearing the earphones cause am outside and people come and talk to me. Hence, I decided to keep playing the silent track....(however, Shannon does not recommends listening to DMSI for more than 5 loops, and I am exceeding it by doing so)...am I noticed I was no more feeling low...I was happy and in high spirit....

but, that's not what DMSI, is meant for...am looking forward for girls approaching me...

I use FLAC when I listen to the subs, am wondering if I switch to MP3's...will that make any difference...? I don't think so as the script running at the back-end will be the same, and FLACs are better quality...(correct me if am wrong)

I do feel more horny these days...

I believed, if am not listening to DMSI for 5 loops back to back it won't be of any use, but now I feel I must listen to them whenever I get chance....be it 5 minutes or 23 minutes....(is this correct thinking ? )
No. Follow the instructions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4