Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI v2.5 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
----------------
Quote:Just stepped out to get frozen yogurt, and the attention was out of control. So much attention, that I completely forget about a lot of it, even from hot girls! Anyone else notice this?

Yup. I've got a journal here, and I haven't been updating it with apparent outside results of the sub because they're like "you're not even trying, girl" stuff for me after using the MSI line of subs for ~2 months.
---------------------
(09-04-2016, 01:28 PM)Travis Wrote: [ -> ]Just stepped out to get frozen yogurt, and the attention was out of control. So much attention, that I completely forget about a lot of it, even from hot girls! Anyone else notice this?

Yes. On v1, I was getting so much attention that it would literally send me into introversion and I'd hide in the house until the aura wore off. Now, I realize that was a fear response.
Damn so sad u didn't get to try v1
-------------------
------------------
Sorry i meant to say "damn so sad I never got to try v1". Stupid phone

I haven't had much opportunity to test 2.4 around lots of girls yet, but V2.2 was very good for me and i don't see many others saying the same.
----------
-----------
(09-17-2016, 02:08 AM)RoaringLion Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry i meant to say "damn so sad I never got to try v1". Stupid phone

I haven't had much opportunity to test 2.4 around lots of girls yet, but V2.2 was very good for me and i don't see many others saying the same.

v2.2 got a bad rap for the "healing" that was put into it and was quickly replaced by v2.3 - NO healing, then everyone wished they had the healing. Now we have v2.4 with healing.
---------
I love the new avatar
But you guys know that its a long long way between iois and fucking her, sometimes a girl lools at you and you approach her and have the badest rejection ever...

Thats why i am not that impressed by the results so far what really gets you laid is a good game and for dmsi seems to be lacking it a bit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6