Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Books to read while listening to WM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, I was wondering if someone could recommend me some good ebooks or other materials to read while I am listening to WM. Anything is appreciated. Thanks.
(08-30-2016, 03:37 PM)max321 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys, I was wondering if someone could recommend me some good ebooks or other materials to read while I am listening to WM. Anything is appreciated. Thanks.

I recommend Coach Corey Wayne on youtube. He also has a [free] ebook on his website if you sign up for his e-newsletter.

Just my $0.02
Read "Way of the superior Man" and also watch "Manwhore 21 and under convention speech" on youtube.

I also recommend Tyler Durden blue print video DVD set if you want 50 hours of inner game and male female attraction psychology.

Another book for becoming a self actualized man is "Way of the Peaceful Warrior"
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Thats a lot of material to go through, and I will try to read and watch it all. Feel free to post more stuff, thanks again!