Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Andarras DMSI journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

Started yesterday but forum was down. Got 3 loops in before I headed out for an appointment. I live in a reasonably friendly neighbourhood however when I left the house I passed two families - mother, father and one or two kids. The first women gave me a big grin and said hello, second was the same outcome. More energetic than normal.

Nothing happened on the way in, but I noticed a sense of strength when I was sitting in front of my coach, and he also acknowledged it.

Now, on the way home I sat on the train. No girls around. Then this guy and two girls get on the train. One I swear eyeballed the fuck out of me just for a second as they were walking past and then smiled.

Played it overnight just through my phone speaker. Probably about 7 or 8 loops.
Managed to get 1 loop down today non-stop. I occasionally pause my loop for maybe 1-2 minutes tops.

Nothing really to report, although I am feeling very powerful. Unsure if that's related to the sub or some other stuff.

There was something, but I don't think the girl was looking at me. Well I think she looked at me once or twice but then paid me no attention.

My female friend did glance at me randomly once or twice, and brushed my knee with hers when she was shifting but that could have been accidental.
Seems like everyone gets good results one their first few days and then somehow shifts to inner stuff ?
Not much to report today. Although I was waiting in the dark outside a building for a class to start and this reasonably attractive older woman walking past smiles and says hello. Pretty random because it's kind of an industrial area and I'm partially sitting in the dark.

It's frustrating that we're supposed to get 3 listens in a row. I'm working a job where it's pointless because I'm interrupted several times an hour. So when I can I put it on at night. I got 1 loop done today while I was watching a movie, and going to play the ultrasonic on my laptop overnight.
hey just fyi, you're supposed to run the entire set of loops back to back, without pauses or interruptions.

if the entire set is too much for you, and you feel you need to pause it, then just start with 1 loop until you become accustomed to the effects.
So I've been listening every day 3 loops in a row during the evening, and all through the night through my phone speaker (so not as good result I would expect).

I've had some interesting dreams. In one dream I was at my mums house and going to my grandmas house. Location wise in relation to each other all the stuff was the same, but nothing looked like real life. The houses were different, the roads, different shops, etc yet felt very familiar. Second dream a girl I knew said she was going to lose her job and possibly house so I offered to help. Next thing I know one of my guy friends is letting me know that she applied for a development application that is being invested and I'm implicated because I said I would help her. Don't understand that at all.

Girls wise, there's one who I've had a weird experience with her. Started before the recording. She kept saying we should catch up really soon (currently friends at least I think) but never said yes or offered alternatives. But every time we see each other at an event it's like we're repelled by each other. Yet the other night when I said goodbye she seemed really concerned for me (I wasn't feeling very well).

I did have a strong vibe between me and this girl I know. I asked her for coffee a few months ago and she said no. We've bumped into each other a few times since and nothing special. Yet this time there seemed to be a really strong vibe between us. Yet she seemed uncrtain when I said we should get a coffee. Hell, I'd get a coffee just as friends. Don't really care too much.

I did have one girl eye fuck me as she walked past, then gave me a smile.

Internally the only thing I've noticed is I am more grounded/centered/powerful. I'm not noticing any feeling of a sexual aura or anything like that.

Any advice? I can't get any more listens in. I usually plug my headphones in during the 3 loops in the evening while I'm reading books, watching tv, cooking, etc. Occasionally I'll play them through my laptop while I'm watching a movie. And the loops overnight are just through my phone next to my pillow.
Download V2.4, first and foremost. It was released last night.

Shannon recommends running 5 loops, all-in-a-row, once-per-day. Get some Cozy Phones off of Amazon.com and sleep listening to the masked tracks. Alternatively, purchase a stereo speaker you can connect your phone to (bluetooth or otherwise) that you can listen to the ultrasonic track while sleeping. Make sure it's rated for at least 20 kHz. I think using your phone speaker is dubious at best.
Thanks RTBoss, no way I can get 5 loops in a row done during the day. Back in the day I could but I'm constantly on the move supporting people at work. I used to have a set of wired speakers, will try and find them. I've also on occasion played it through my laptop speakers. And yeah I saw v2.4 was out the other day.

Can't say I've noticed anything out of the ordinary. Maybe the occasional look.
I've noticed too that I don't feel any different (maybe a little more confident) but I don't feel any kind of energy/aura coming from me.

However I have noticed since switcing to v2.4 that I'm feeling very tired the last two days and that's around when i switched over.

I can't get more sleep so is it better to cycle? Do 3 loops during the day/evening, and alternate every second night with it playing overnight?

Also, when I listen to ultrasonic I get a slight static playing through my laptop. Windows Media Player it's minor. Another media player plays it loud and crackling. Does this matter? I always test by playing a masked one first, adjusting the volume for that and then playin the ultrasonic.

Thanks guys!
Your laptop probably can't play ultrasonic properly. I had the same issue with a laptop I had. If you don't have a very good speaker use masked track.
You should use VLC as a media player, it's much more reliable than any windows stuff.
My laptop speakers should be pretty decent. Machine designed for gamers.

I'm going to buy a 20khz speaker sometime this week. In the meantime I will play masked version through my phone at night. That way I won't have to worry about ultrasonic. Won't play it too loud but can have phone next to pillow.
I didn't play it yesterday as I've been really fatigued (not sure if it's related). Was going to stop today but think I will play it overnight. I'm assuming I should fight through the fatigue? I can hopefully catch up my sleep on the weekend.

The fatigue could also be because I had a bit of a cold last weekend and all this week I've had a chesty wet cough. But to be honest the fatigue started around the time I began playing v2.4 so it's probably the cause.

Internally I've noticed anger/power, setting more boundaries, a little bit of autopilot (not related to women). I had a mini training course on challenging conversations as a team leader, and I unconsciously did everything they mentioned in a mock situation. The team leader said I did great and he would have handled it the exact same way.

I'm not noticing too much out of the ordinary from women however. Any thoughts on this? Should I be doing something different? Shannon?
(09-08-2016, 03:42 AM)Andarras Wrote: [ -> ]to be honest the fatigue started around the time I began playing v2.4 so it's probably the cause.

I'm not noticing too much out of the ordinary from women however. Any thoughts on this? Should I be doing something different? Shannon?

Keep listening to 2.4 and heal now. The women will respond, give it time. Maximum results are most likely to require at least 2 to 6 weeks of use to achieve.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7898-p...#pid130424
(09-05-2016, 08:52 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]I press play and I fell asleep!! Not like me, I can easily listen to a subliminal and do other activities. Once 2.4 ended, I was awake. Not groggy or sleepy.
(09-05-2016, 01:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]When I first started doing emotional healing and Pain Relief Aid version to it would always immediately put me to sleep now over time it has come to the point that it does not put me to sleep but it just relaxes me so it must be that whatever it's working on needed some serious intense attention or maybe you just needed that level of awareness in order to process it

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7943-p...#pid130715
(09-07-2016, 03:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The people who get physical symptoms easily are the people who are really accepting and executing the scripting.

If you are not doing that, it will require time for the healing modules to do their thing.
I ponied up and got a $50 bluetooth speaker for my night listening. I also listen to ultrasonic through the speaker during the evening/day as well. If I need to move somewhere more public I put my headphones into my ears then plug them in so I don't disturb the track.

Last night was the first night playing ultrasonic through the speaker. Average about 5 hours as the battery died. It's Saturday here and even though I'm still really fatigued I woke up early for some reason. At 11:30 last night I could barely keep my eyes open, went to bed and woke up at 6:45am. Stayed in bed and dozed off.

Put the ultrasonic back on through the speaker (been about 1.5 loops so far) and now have a headache. And noticing I'm hungry. I don't often experience the hunger or headaches. Also feeling more horny this morning.

Girls wise, not much to report. Yesterday there was a girl on the stage singing who shot me a smile randomly. Some really young girl looked at me a couple of times. A girl moved her umbrella because it was in the way of my arm lol. I think there might have been a look here and there. Hoping though that this will change now that I'm listening to it through a speaker at night.
Pages: 1 2